Hot Toys Tim Burton Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to buy this and the Iron Monger and jam the IM inside.

I don't care who says what - it's 1/6 scale and it'll work!

That reminds me of the episode of the Simpsons with Stan Lee.

I couldn't find a version in English. :lol

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QV2vTbkug4"]‪I simpson - Stan Lee..(batmobile rotta..o migliorata) Pensaci.wmv‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

I can't wait for this very affordable $600 Batmobile to go onsale! :yess:

I am SO HAPPY that it won't be $950, thank you HT for making an affordable 89 Batmobile for us! :lol

Wor-Gar mentioned something interesting to me...

Maybe HT will INCLUDE a Keaton figure with it ala the Power Loader where they included a Ripley Figure...

We're talking a Keaton driving Fig without all the accessories of course

Hmmm....

Doubtful, they didn't make a special Bale Batman for the Tumbler. I imagine HT really doesn't care if a figure can go inside. While it's fun to do, what really would be the point. Most people will close the cockpit, so you wont' see the figure in there. It's more about having the vehicle at large scale, though, at least '89 Batman standing outside next to the car looks really cool, partly because of looking at the promo shots like that all these years. Bale Batman next to the Tumbler looks weak to me, which is why I passed on that one.

Wor-Gar mentioned something interesting to me...

Maybe HT will INCLUDE a Keaton figure with it ala the Power Loader where they included a Ripley Figure...

We're talking a Keaton driving Fig without all the accessories of course

Hmmm....

something similar to the new ironman suit up gantry? I wouldn't mind having a little less accessories w/ a cheaper batman.

Yeah, I was thinking it might make sense for Collectors, pricewise...

Unlike the Power Loader however, the Batmobile stands alone as a great display. The PL NEEDED Ripley inside and they were considering a 1/6 Companion piece Queen at the time.

Still, many more would be pumped to lay out the big bucks with a Keaton.

that would be cool IMO. I have the IM mk4 and to be honest I don't need the donuts, base, and whatever that is not included in the gantry w/ ironman set.

I'd like to see an exclusive version with coccoon.

Doubtful, they didn't make a special Bale Batman for the Tumbler. I imagine HT really doesn't care if a figure can go inside. While it's fun to do, what really would be the point. Most people will close the cockpit, so you wont' see the figure in there. It's more about having the vehicle at large scale, though, at least '89 Batman standing outside next to the car looks really cool, partly because of looking at the promo shots like that all these years. Bale Batman next to the Tumbler looks weak to me, which is why I passed on that one.

What's your point? Whether or not they posed him in it, the MMS71 still fit in the Tumbler. :dunno

That either the standard Keaton Batman we buy will be able to go in the car, or we won't get a figure that can, I don't see them designing a special one just to ride in the car if the regular can't.

I highly doubt HotToys would spend all the time in R&D on a Batmobile they couldn't put Batman in. :cuckoo:

So how much is this bad boy estimated to cost after seeing th e gantry price I am scared I hope its no more than 350 but its prob going to be at least 500.

I'm shocked that Pitu was allowed to touch a prototype for a show.

4277106268_0c23c1d967_b.jpg

89 Batman standing outside 89 Car > TDK Batman standing outside Tumbler. :rock

Without a doubt. Also...

TDK Batman outside Batpod > TDK Batman outside Tumbler

:yess:

3351703442_deca403ea0_z.jpg

It's the only somewhat really good shot I can find with the Tumbler but it would work. I can almost picture it.

4080371464_5a163b9330_o.jpg

Photo by neo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back