Hot Toys Tim Burton Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
P!tu's video gives a good idea of the scale of the thing.
It looks accurate . . . I haven't applied trigonometry and calculus yet, though. :wink1:

My question now is: will this have fully functional armor shields that deploy and retract?

And yes: wheel hub sphere-bombs are a must.

You guys are arguing about nothing. Who cares what the exact scale is. ITS FREAKING AWESOME. JUST AGREE OR PERISH. :rotfl:rotfl

I agree. It's an awesome collectible. Yes, I would like it to be as accurate as possible, and no, we can't tell for sure whether it is or not yet. While I would prefer it to be accurate, I plan on getting this thing anyway, unless I can't afford the final price.

Let me get these steps right:

1. Take a swipe
2. Get called on it
3. Claim "sarcasm"

with that kind of board etiquette, I have NO IDEA why several posters get into it with you. :lol

(now THAT is what I call sarcasm.)

I don't understand how you couldn't see my saying he was a "self appointed accuracy expert" was anything but? Did you not eat your Wheaties this morning? :dunno

Last edited:
P!tu's video gives a good idea of the scale of the thing.
It looks accurate . . . I haven't applied trigonometry and calculus yet, though. :wink1:

My question now is: will this have fully functional armor shields that deploy and retract?

And yes: wheel hub sphere-bombs are a must.

Thats probably not gunna happen man , it would be cool .

If it was just a cocoon cover you put over the batmobile then maybe

I can't wait for this very affordable $600 Batmobile to go onsale! :yess:

I am SO HAPPY that it won't be $950, thank you HT for making an affordable 89 Batmobile for us! :lol

I can't wait for this very affordable $600 Batmobile to go onsale! :yess:

I am SO HAPPY that it won't be $950, thank you HT for making an affordable 89 Batmobile for us! :lol

Now, is that sarcasm?

Scale looks pretty good to me when it was next to DX Jack. If you want to measure by exact specifications down to the 1/1000th of an inch, there are several Ghostbusters forums that will suit you fine.

I keep trying to tell myself that I can't have this, it's gonna be too expensive, were am I going to display it, my wife is going to kill me blah blah blah. Then I see a picture of it, I've so got to have this. It's so Amazing. Pitu's video on of it on YouTube, man my wifes gonna leave me :panic:

I keep trying to tell myself that I can't have this, it's gonna be too expensive, were am I going to display it, my wife is going to kill me blah blah blah. Then I see a picture of it, I've so got to have this. It's so Amazing. Pitu's video on of it on YouTube, man my wifes gonna leave me :panic:

At least you'll have a sweet ass Batmobile :lol. :rock2

Still no confirmation on the price yet? It's the last day of the con.

wow yeah not even some sort of offical news of release from hot toys yet about jack nocholson joker :impatient:

but then the sideshow comic con calendar thing goes on till the end of the month maybe a offical news of release from hot toys by then ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back