Hot Toys Tim Burton Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
$500 for the Batmobile, sweet!!! That is more like it! Now, who's in?

So,

- DX Keaton Batman coming soon

- Batmobile in the $500 range, little more than the Tumbler

- May have electronics considering the one shown was the 1st prototype

Who are these people? I make a post with info from HTC confirming the remake of a Mark I and everybody discredits as being BS but everybody is quick to believe these nobodies. How is this $500 bucks and the Iron Monger $450. It doesn't add up.... one of those can't be right.

funny, when i posted my prediction a days ago that it would be $399, maybe $499 tops, a few people said i was "way off"...

the Tumbler retailed $399, there was just no way it was going to be triple that cost.

now im definitely going to get this Batmobile for sure!!!! I hope the PO isnt for a few months, need to save a little more :)

Who are these people? I make a post with info from HTC confirming the remake of a Mark I and everybody discredits as being BS but everybody is quick to believe these nobodies. How is this $500 bucks and the Iron Monger $450. It doesn't add up.... one of those can't be right.

they are Online Toy Review Bloggers, they have been around a little while, they post Facebook & YouTube video toy reviews...they are legit...they are a little silly, but legit!

In another video they're clearly chatting with Sideshow employees from SDCC. There would be no reason for these two individuals to make something up.

That video that you showed in the "Mark I" thread though is a bit iffy. I expect to see Keaton Batman at the Ani-Com this week, he's all but shown at this point, but Mark I?

I'm beginning to think someone mixed Mark I up with Iron Monger.

hmm 499$, thats still alot. BUT if it has some electronics and the final paint etc is improved then I have to get it.

Where to put it is another question.lol

i joked with the sideshow bodyguard about stealing it and he looked at me like he had heard the same joke about a million times

this will be mine along with all of the 1989 batman items...my coffee table will serve as 1989 gotham i guess

I'll say this. $500 for the Tim Burton Batmobile is a helleva deal compared to $500 for the Iron Man gantry.

i joked with the sideshow bodyguard about stealing it and he looked at me like he had heard the same joke about a million times

this will be mine along with all of the 1989 batman items...my coffee table will serve as 1989 gotham i guess

That was me.:lecture

it could be less than $500....im still thinking $399 unless they add some features that were not on the prototype. then i could see $500

If you compare the proto Batmobile with Gantry (without Iron Man) i think the price difference is not so much if you say 399$ which i dun think HT will be that stupid setting up the price.

Most prolly they will set it up at 500++, have the feeling it will be 600$ - 650$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back