Hot Toys- Platoon- Chris Taylor spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"wachu doin in the underworld Taylor?"

"this here ain't Taylor, Taylor's been shot,
this here's Chris, he's been resurrected!"

"wachu doin in the underworld Taylor?"

"this here ain't Taylor, Taylor's been shot,
this here's Chris, he's been resurrected!"

"you lame or somthin"
"Baaaaaah, your stuff's in the wind troop!"

Got this fig the other day ..but i'm keeping him for christmas, looking forward to putting this guy together while awaiting the christmas dinner:)

Thanks dude:)..I had a look at him trough the plastic window and i think he looks great, love that fact he has real boots with laces!! , got my brother to take it from me and hide it just incase i open him early:lol

Taylorpics62.jpg

Chris Taylor: He killed him, I know that he killed him, I saw his eyes when we came back in.
Rhah: How do you know the dinks didn't get him? You've got no proof, man.
Chris Taylor: The proof is in the eyes, when you know you know.

Rhah: Elias didn't ask you to fight his battles for him. And if there's a heaven, and God I hope there is, I know he's sittin' up there drunk as a ____in' monkey and smokin' ____, cause he done left his pains down here.

Chris Taylor: Anyway you cut it, Barnes is a ___king murderer!
King: Right on.
Rhah: Taylor, I remember when you first came in here, telling me how much you admired the b@st@rd.
Chris Taylor: I was wrong.
Rhah: Wrong? You ain't never been right, about nothing! And dig this you _______s, and dig it good. Barnes has been shot seven times and he ain't dead, does that mean anything to you, huh? Barnes ain't meant to die! The only thing that can kill Barnes is Barnes.

Taylorpics3.jpg

Tony Hoyt: What the ___k is your problem, Taylor? She's a ___king dink!
Chris Taylor: She's a ___king human being, man! ___k you!

Last edited:
Chris Taylor: He killed him, I know that he killed him, I saw his eyes when we came back in.
Rhah: How do you know the dinks didn't get him? You've got no proof, man.
Chris Taylor: The proof is in the eyes, when you know you know.

Rhah: Elias didn't ask you to fight his battles for him. And if there's a heaven, and God I hope there is, I know he's sittin' up there drunk as a ____in' monkey and smokin' ____, cause he done left his pains down here.

Chris Taylor: Anyway you cut it, Barnes is a ___king murderer!
King: Right on.
Rhah: Taylor, I remember when you first came in here, telling me how much you admired the b@st@rd.
Chris Taylor: I was wrong.
Rhah: Wrong? You ain't never been right, about nothing! And dig this you _______s, and dig it good. Barnes has been shot seven times and he ain't dead, does that mean anything to you, huh? Barnes ain't meant to die! The only thing that can kill Barnes is Barnes.

awesome! those scenes were replaying in my head as i read this. time to pop platoon in the dvd player!

im opeing this on christmas along with T-1000 and the Predator Maquette. The wait is killllling me!

awesome awesome figure but DAMN! what a total _____ to put together.

i was wondering how they'd tackle elias. it would be cool if we could recreate the movie poster pose, but that would probably mean rubber muscle body, which would mean you wouldn't be able to get the arms that high anyway. and they'd have to bloody him up which means a normal pose would be funny-looking. plus the HS would be scene specific so again odd in normal poses.... i've just talked myself right out of this idea :( sometimes it's just plain bad to type while you follow your thought process to its conclusion.

platoon.jpg

I'm real curious also about how they'll
make Elias. I really hope they'll get
the headsculpt right, and if he comes sleeveless
I hope they make a good body too.

Anyone else hoping on more Platoon figs?

I guess that's a pretty good conformation on Elias, but I wish they would replace Learner with King. Man, I'm tired of Jonny Depp on every other figure, or at least it seems that way.

Back