Hot Toys- Platoon- Chris Taylor spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dont know if its been said but taylor is sold out at sideshow. Susprising as the T-1000 hasnt. edition size?

Definitely, has to be. How many pages was the T-1000 thread at by now relatively speaking? Probably a lot more than this one is.

Yeah I've been noticing that, T-1000 was a hot commodity for a while, and then places like AE and SS just re-supplied? But still have heaps left, so either a re-release like T-800 or just mass editions.

dont know if its been said but taylor is sold out at sideshow. Susprising as the T-1000 hasnt. edition size?

Definitely, has to be. How many pages was the T-1000 thread at by now relatively speaking? Probably a lot more than this one is.

ES might have something to do with it but don't underestimate the popularity of Platoon and military figure fans. Might not have a lot of posts here but I'm sure OSW is buzzing about this figure. They're big on military figs over there. Haven't checked. Toys2 only has 3 left in stock as well.

Of course, it was silly of me to assume this board was representative of the general interest in the Platoon figures. There are other forums :slap

Anywho, I'm most likely going to be otherwise unengaged tomorrow so I think I'll take some snaps of this guy, the thread is fairly bereft of photos.

Some things I've done is to remove both the hairpiece and the red headscarf - then put some whitetack on top his head to hold the helmet on. I think HT provided the flattened hair style so as to fit the helmet over it but if that was the case its a fail. I just couldn't get the helmet to fit satisfyingly with hair on his head or with the headscarf so I took both off.

The only other thing I did is to expose more of his neck. I didn't like the fresh-outta-box look of the neckscarves covering it completely right up to under his chin. Looks better now.

AMAZING sculpt and figure...I must for me since I love the movie Platoon...I hope they make Elias, Barnes, King and O'Neill...Besides, Im passing on all those other HT figures (ie. Predators, Bruce Lee, Clash and Persia)...

But I still want my Reeve Superman Hot Toys...Where is it?!

That's it! Bring on Elias, Red Oniel and Rah:exactly:

:sleep I know I said I'd post pics today, and I did take loads of them, uploaded them to the computer, resized and rotated etc etc but now I'm just too tired to go through them picking out the best, clearest ones to upload to photobucket. It'll have to be tomorrow.

Anyway I took photos of him both fully geared up and also dressed down casual in a way that people may not have seen before for this figure.

might have been mentioned before, but did anyone notice the dog tag on Taylor... it says "Elias Grodin" ;)

IMGP1014a.JPG

IMGP1045a.JPG

figuremaniac.blogspot.com

Back