Hot Toys MMS97- Terminator Salvation: T-600 (Martin Laing Signature Ver)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the Rubber Mask Concept Ani Com Exclusive is out with the right back pack and gun, and the T-700 is out with the right skulls, and the regular T-600 Endo is out without the gloved hands and clothes, then W(here)TF is the Martin Laing Signature Edition at? All the parts are present, so what's the damn hold up?

DCD-HTT4T800.jpg

What he said... :D

I suspect that they are trying to create some suspense around it... :D

I'm hearing early October.

I guess they are just letting the Terminator fans have a short break, I certainly appreciate the time gap they've given us.
Otherwise I'm forced to chose with just one T 600.

Yeah... well... it's the best I can do at the moment. I'm hearing late October now... :confused:

Hot Toys would have all the technical design elements worked out by the time they receive the final sculpt of the figure.

I think it has more to do with maximising the return on the standard T-600.

It would be nice if they released the entire series at the same time...

Now I'm hearing that it will be available when the second Christian Bale figure is released... :confused:

Hot toys:

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Hot Toys products!

This item will be available in Nov-Dec,2009.

Please kindly wait for the information from your local distributor soon.

Please keep visit our official website for getting our latest updated news!

Thank you!

Best regards,

GL/ Hot Toys Ltd.

All right, so I got this bad boy yesterday from Rolando aka qstoysandcollectibles, board member and trusted seller! I was really surprised to see that the endo skulls are NOT attached to the base, light up separately and have articulated jaws. The only difference between this version and the regular are the machine gun and backpack (oh and the super price that qstoysandcollectibles sells it for!). Check out the pictures:

DSC02123.jpg
DSC02125.jpg
DSC02127.jpg
DSC02129.jpg

Last edited:
Back