Hot Toys MMS97- Terminator Salvation: T-600 (Martin Laing Signature Ver)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks cool, but i prefer the other version. His backpack looks gay. Is that the same head used in the normal version? looks diferent.
Thanks for those pics Wookster, its always nice to see another endo

I'm not pro or anti, I'm just making a comment, can't you, and others just say it doesn't look good, instead of saying it looks gay?

Seconded not using "gay" as a derogatory term.

I like the extra Endo heads as it makes sense from having seen the movie...
but I do think the original backpack looks more sinister and actually adds some bulk to the figure. This new pack is a bit to small and streamlined for my tastes.

Didn't mean to hurt anybodys feelings. There are diferencies between something that looks bad and something that looks gay, those are diferent things. Btw i dont hate gay people or something.
Was just a comment, nothing else.

Last edited:
Didn't mean to hurt anybody feelings. There are diferencies between something that looks bad and something that looks gay, those are diferent things. Btw i dont hate gay people or something.
Was just a comment, nothing else.

I understand. I didn't target you. It just came to mind and you posted the comment. It is a comment made by so many without a second thought, that I felt I needed to say it. Friends?

John Conner V2 lying on this base with a 700 over him and the factory dio behind him would be awesome.

MMS97_T600_MartinLaingSignature_15.jpg

What's the quantity of these things. It is more rare than the original correct? If so how many are these are going to be produced compared to the oiginal T-600?

Who knows if the t-700 head on the base can be light up?

If so,It's awesome.

Unfortunately,I have to wait until it's available in HK or Japan Toy Show :(

Back