Hot Toys MMS97- Terminator Salvation: T-600 (Martin Laing Signature Ver)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
finally got a chance to unpack mine and add a few pictures. enjoy!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I didn't really like this figure until now. That pose is amazing!!! I am gonna have to copy that with my Concept Vers. Hope you don't mind.:D

Man that is bad@$$ looking.

What's new on the Martin Laing Signature Version???? Is it better than the SS Ex T-600???

Well I wasn't planning on posting here as I didn't plan on getting the Laing edition 600 but that's what I ended up with.

Long story short the guy I bought from on Ebay (for $109 shipped mind you!) was going to swap it for a regular 600 since his auction didn't say anything about it being the Laing version. When he got home to do so he found all he had was another Laing and offered me a $30 refund or a full refund....I went with the $30! :lol

So all in all, a brand new ML 600 for $79...I can live with that.

I'll maybe post some pics once I get some time, busy 4th coming. Just wanted to say I enjoyed reading the posts and looking at the pics you guys posted. Helped me in my decision to keep it...that and the price.

Anybody have problems with one of the skulls lighting up? Both of mine had the inserts still in them but only the one lit up. Going to swap the batteries with some fresh ones and see what's up....just wondering.

One of my endo skulls doesn't seem to be wired right cause sometimes the lights just won't turn on but sometimes do.

Kind of a funny thing but I took the screw out and while trying to figure out how to get the battery cover off I flipped the switch on accident and it came on.

:dunno Guess it just needed to be jostled around a bit. Done. :lol

Every time I look at this figure though...just awesome. I have him next to my John Connor and the scale is just excellent when together.

Back