HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Even if it does, I'm afraid it will look horrible.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Finally got this on flexpay :)

Yup, I replaced them and the EMP is much brighter.

The instructions are crap, you just gotta pop/slide out the door gently. It's where the plastic tab was located.

I was trying to ask u the same question yesterday, but u never responded, bro. What kind of batteries u gotta get and where can u buy them?? Please help a brotha out. My EMP doesn't light on.:mad:

Yeah, that'd be my guess. Except you wouldn't really see the joints with the armor panels and such.

It is a bit odd. I can see padding up the torso, but why the legs?
exactly :dunno

If you watched the video then I don't have much to add. :dunno

You can't tell the buckle has been cut off the gloves? Or the eyelids are painted? Those two mods at lest are pretty obvious.
Can definitely see the gloves mod! I was looking for a big difference in the shoulder pads as this was a mod I was going to try! No offence intended mate, I can't wait to see more pics of the two together so I can study them more :duff

I was trying to ask u the same question yesterday, but u never responded, bro. What kind of batteries u gotta get and where can u buy them?? Please help a brotha out. My EMP doesn't light on.:mad:

LR521 (size 0) watch battery:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/20-AG0-SG0...t=US_Single_Use_Batteries&hash=item5d38b1f28d

I still havent figured out how to slide off the EMP rifle's battery door without damaging it.

Grrrr...:mad:

BOBBY

Got him in from go Hastings, figure appears to be all there in good condition, box however has some of the spines broken and a little torn. Gonna inspect further later

It is in stock at Sideshow. Finally I will get this one soon.

DX12BATMAN03_zps9a02c5af.jpg

Are those slim arms/upper body? :monkey4

Got him in from go Hastings, figure appears to be all there in good condition, box however has some of the spines broken and a little torn. Gonna inspect further later

I have had that problem with any figure I purchased from gohastings. The boxes either have allot of wear on them or look like the were sent threw a combat zone. I haven't had a problem with the figure being damaged though which is a good thing.

Yeah, I got it cheaper than cost so as long as the figure is ok I can deal with it.

Love this figure, love my MMS71 but this Bats is freaking bad ***!

LR521 (size 0) watch battery:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/20-AG0-SG0...t=US_Single_Use_Batteries&hash=item5d38b1f28d

I still havent figured out how to slide off the EMP rifle's battery door without damaging it.

Grrrr...:mad:

BOBBY
thanks for telling the type of battery! :hi5: When i tried replacing the batteries in my DX02 Sonar head I couldn't find the right ones.
It is in stock at Sideshow. Finally I will get this one soon.

yep, and I'm finally getting my replacement box :yess:

Are those slim arms/upper body? :monkey4

It's rather thin, but those forearms are unique to this figure. They have flat spots to keep the gauntlets from spinning. As are the thighs, they are slotted so the foam padded under suit glues into.

BOBBY

Now that the Joker 2.0 is finally out can't wait to see shots of this with Bane and Joker 2.0 in a action pose! :clap

Back in stock!

Very cool, will get it now. Gonna put him on flex and Should be able to flex Bespin Luke too pretty soon too!

Does SSC take Paypal? If so, how do I select it??

I don't see PayPal as an option.

Wow-just went on the backorder list for this yesters and now it is instock!!!!
So Joker 2.0,bane within the next month.How long til the Cat?

Back