HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Cool, thanks gang. I'll be sending Robbie a request/order as soon as I have the funds.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

All HT products have either 1st, 2nd quarter as their ETA's on Sideshows site now. However, last time they had an actual month listed for her, it said March.
Regardless, I'm hoping for not too long. Need her to straddle the Pod. ;)

Is that what you call it?

thanks for telling the type of battery! :hi5: When i tried replacing the batteries in my DX02 Sonar head I couldn't find the right ones.

Always look on top of the battery. The model number is etched on top. These were so small you nearly need a magnifying glass to read it.

Cut up $250 doll?

I can't even bring myself to re-wrap my $40 Sideshow Mummy.

there's no cutting required. i know people are cutting, but you can do this without damaging anything on this figure. it's totally possible.

seriously!!!!
anyguy on these boards that has the ***** to mod their figures or even make capes or mouthpieces deserves all the kudos and support they deserve.
hats off to you guys for taking the passion and running with it.
i could never do it myself but i do love seeing what creativeness you guys have.
well done.
mine ships soon.yay.

I love the feeling of a new figure, every time I walk by the shelf I stop to appreciate him. Can't wait to add Joker and Bane to my Batman Shelf!

Just got an e-Mail from BBTS. They will get their remaining stock on Monday and process orders on the 15th, with shipping 16th-17th. So in my case I won't have it in hand until the 22nd likely.

Not sure if someone had the same experience and posted this before, but the garter strap on the left shoulder armor connected to the left pec became a bit stretched out after a week of posing him in a fighting stance. I have my DX 12's arms down now, and somehow I managed to make the shoulder armor sit well.

Just a head's up to those who have him posed in the same manner, more so for those who have their DX12 aiming the EMP gun.:wave

there's no cutting required. i know people are cutting, but you can do this without damaging anything on this figure. it's totally possible.

I'd like to see the suit removed without going at the stitches or cutting. Any pics?

BOBBY

Not sure if someone had the same experience and posted this before, but the garter strap on the left shoulder armor connected to the left pec became a bit stretched out after a week of posing him in a fighting stance. I have my DX 12's arms down now, and somehow I managed to make the shoulder armor sit well.

Just a head's up to those who have him posed in the same manner, more so for those who have their DX12 aiming the EMP gun.:wave

I've had the same problem on my older MMS71 Dark Knight figure as well. You should check to see if the elastic is stretch out or if it has become partially unglued. Hot Toys didn't use the best adhesive on their figures...

BOBBY

p1100155w.jpg

Just got my first Hot Toys!

If anyone has tips to improve his pose, please let me know :) It's my first time ever posing a figure..

Last edited:

Congrats! Have fun with it.

I got my Batman yesterday finally.

p1100155w.jpg

Just got my first Hot Toys!

If anyone has tips to improve his pose, please let me know :) It's my first time ever posing a figure..

That's a great pose! One that I will be attempting!

So I picked up Lance's rayon cape but now I don't know how to remove the stock cape...I installed it the way that Mags suggested in his vids (with the clips pushed into the suit).

Any suggestions how to remove it? And while I'm at it how do I install Lance's cape? Do I just sew the clips onto it?

Thanks in advance!!

So I picked up Lance's rayon cape but now I don't know how to remove the stock cape...I installed it the way that Mags suggested in his vids (with the clips pushed into the suit).

Any suggestions how to remove it? And while I'm at it how do I install Lance's cape? Do I just sew the clips onto it?

Thanks in advance!!

Lance's capes just get tucked into the holes where the stock cape goes. There should be enough fabric to get it to hold. You can use the end of some (dull) tweezers to push the ends in.

Back