• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Gary Oldman Dracula taking payments

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm using a true type knock off which is a copy (more or less) of the Hot Toys narrow true type. I think rory told me that he is using an original true type.

Yes, I put him on one of the new Reg TT's.
Even though Oldman was small and thin, I like the scale/proportions with the head and arms.

Not getting this but damn lucky are you guys that do!....grats:clap

There should be no reflection in the mirror Commtech! Great picture though.
Need to organize the funds to get this.

Good point. It would be fun to hide a tiny set of wheels under the gown so that Dracula could glide around like in the movie.

hey Steven, what was the story with the lantern, I think I paid for a lighted one, didn't I? Or did that not work out?

Still loving this figure man. One of my favourites.
:clap

hey Steven, what was the story with the lantern, I think I paid for a lighted one, didn't I? Or did that not work out?

Still loving this figure man. One of my favourites.
:clap

same here rory, must be a production problem, a shame, it really adds to this figure...big time!

First off... I’m trying my best to get the rest of these shipped out this week.

The Lantern… a friend who owed me a favor was supposed to supply me with the LEDs for them at a very good price but he has now disappeared on me after he told me they where back ordered. So now I’m looking into another supplier, so give me a little time on that. Thanks!

PS: if it doesn’t work out I can refund the lighted cost and send you a unlighted lantern. I won’t be as cool but it’ll still look good.

Back