• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Gary Oldman Dracula taking payments

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First off... I’m trying my best to get the rest of these shipped out this week.

The Lantern… a friend who owed me a favor was supposed to supply me with the LEDs for them at a very good price but he has now disappeared on me after he told me they where back ordered. So now I’m looking into another supplier, so give me a little time on that. Thanks!

PS: if it doesn’t work out I can refund the lighted cost and send you a unlighted lantern. I won’t be as cool but it’ll still look good.

That's completely cool with me Spenser, and understandable. I'm good with unlit anyway. Thanks again for making these, and at a reasonable price. :rock

Updated the ship list. I should have the other two out tomorrow or Saturday.

Hello,

Does anyone know anything about Steven / Spenser?
Long ago, should have received news.
I know nothing about him.
Has anyone else tried to contact him?
Anyone else sent her figure?
I still hope mine and something more

Hello,

Does anyone know anything about Steven / Spenser?
Long ago, should have received news.
I know nothing about him.
Has anyone else tried to contact him?
Anyone else sent her figure?
I still hope mine and something more

He is a one man operation and is working on many different things at once. Sometimes it just takes time but Steven has always been an upstanding guy and you will get you figure. Did you try messaging him?

No, I do not doubt his honesty.
It was about whether someone had contacted him lately. Just that.
Yes, I have tried to contact him by private message

I have most of his figures, but
Ive waited 6 month or so for some
Its worth it in the end

His Tron, Kurgan, and Dark helmet are some of my favorite figures.

Last edited:
People who have already received this - did the lantern get shipped along with the rest of the parts? My set arrived without the lantern and I'm wondering if Steven is still holding off on shipping out the lanterns because of the lighting problem.

Long ago I paid Gary Oldman set to Spenser.
I still have not received anything.
You know if it is normal in Spenser?
Anyone know anything about him?

He is not the best when it comes to communications and does not work quickly but I think he always delivers in the end.

Back