Fright Rags - Horror T-Shirts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got exited about the My bloody valentine T. BUt i wanted to have it by the 14th to wear it.

Yeah same reason I passed on it. They should have did the preorder way in advance like they did the Trick R Treat shirt. Cool design though.

Yeah same reason I passed on it. They should have did the preorder way in advance like they did the Trick R Treat shirt. Cool design though.

yea as soon as i got the email i was like hell yea im buying it but it wasnt even gonna be out on the 14th. would of been cool wearing it that day

I didn't like the Bloody Valentine shirt at all, too plain of a design. Got my GI Jason today, for sure one of my favorites. I've got 15+ Fright Rags now. :( Yet another collecting venture. :lol

Photo2300.jpg

Photo2303.jpg

Photo2301.jpg

:D

They just put up some leftover Jason shirts, managed to get one. Glad I didnt wait until Tuesday morning.

Yeah tshirtbordello is sweet. The guy who runs it was at a few conventions I've been to and seems like a stand up dude. Was very upset about people stealing the designs of some shirts. :lol

Back