Fright Rags - Horror T-Shirts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
model_part3.jpg

I so wish I could have gotten in on that shirt. I saw Darth Magnus wearing that at 1/6 Xpo last year and loved it.

I made sure not to miss out on this one though. Just got it today in the mail.

G_I_Jason.jpg

And like a true G.I. Joe action figure, it came with a replica figure card complete with Jason file.

JasonCardFront.jpg

JasonCardBack.jpg

JasonFileCard.jpg

I so wish I could have gotten in on that shirt. I saw Darth Magnus wearing that at 1/6 Xpo last year and loved it.

I made sure not to miss out on this one though. Just got it today in the mail.

G_I_Jason.jpg

And like a true G.I. Joe action figure, it came with a replica figure card complete with Jason file.

JasonCardFront.jpg

JasonCardBack.jpg

JasonFileCard.jpg

Awesome to know! Mine should be here any day then. I as well missed out on the part 3 shirt. :( Fright rags is awesome!

Did you guys happen to see the Bloody Valentine one they did for V-Day that was pretty awesome as well.

I love so many of their shirts I'm in danger of starting a shirt collection.

I missed out on their Christine (car) shirt, and the Great Pumpkin one with all the dead Peanuts.

great shirt bro. You wer at the 1/6 Xpo? i was there with ONE and MAg. anyways im getting that Chromeskull t shirt they have its aswome

I was at the 1st Xpo, but I didn't get to stay long because I had to go to a grad party in San Diego that same day. Has there been a second one, or talk of another one? I'd probably go. It was cool. I haven't been to Frank n Sons in a while anyway.

I was at the 1st Xpo, but I didn't get to stay long because I had to go to a grad party in San Diego that same day. Has there been a second one, or talk of another one? I'd probably go. It was cool. I haven't been to Frank n Sons in a while anyway.

There was talk on a second one this May. But I doubt it will happen. They havn't said nada

Yeah Im waiting on my Gi Jason shirt also. I received my Pinhead print that I voted on to come back from the graveyard as well! For the next one I voted for the It t shirt.

great shirt bro. You wer at the 1/6 Xpo? i was there with ONE and MAg. anyways im getting that Chromeskull t shirt they have its aswome
yeah I want that chromeskull shirt also, it is bad ass.

pic? where can i see?

No pics, it was a limited edition like the jason shirts. It was basically a heart with a gas mask over it, but it just looked really awesome.

Can you all please help me Vote to get the Creepshow Nate with Cake shirt reprinted?

Just got my Gi Jason shirt in. I love it! Its my fav Fright Rags shirt so far.The little details like making the size tag a Gi Joe flag point are awesome!

wow .. this wasn't on my radar. I have several fright rags shirt (wearing my big trouble in little china shirt as I type this) and would have totally jumped at the jason shirt.

Back