Fright Rags - Horror T-Shirts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I own WAAAAAAY too many of these tees, so I had to switch to hoodies for the F13:TFC. Should be arriving this week.

Anyway, every time I think I've got too many damn shirts, they offer another awesome one.

Their next exclusive is Pinhead, coming on 8/24. Great birthday gift for me, but even better I'll have a chance to meet and hopefully interview Doug Bradley at Horror Realm Con in Sept. So I figure rather than buy a shirt to wear, I'll buy one for him to autograph and display. That being the case, any suggestions what I should do for sizing if I want it hung on my wall rather than my body?

I own WAAAAAAY too many of these tees, so I had to switch to hoodies for the F13:TFC. Should be arriving this week.

Anyway, every time I think I've got too many damn shirts, they offer another awesome one.

Their next exclusive is Pinhead, coming on 8/24. Great birthday gift for me, but even better I'll have a chance to meet and hopefully interview Doug Bradley at Horror Realm Con in Sept. So I figure rather than buy a shirt to wear, I'll buy one for him to autograph and display. That being the case, any suggestions what I should do for sizing if I want it hung on my wall rather than my body?

I have a ton of FR as well. I think the same thing, this is my last shirt then BAM ultra fresh design from a movie I love. Included with TFC shirt I received in the mail a while back was a postcard for an Evil Dead 2 special edition! Can't wait for that.

I'm actually getting to meet Clive Barker next month. :rock Doug will be there too but I've met him a few times already.

Hi can i ask any one who has bought from FR what there sizing is like as i'm F'n tall.I always find these sort of T-Shirt sellers Tees come up short and i would love to get some thanks.

I'm pretty tall and skinny( 6'4" 150lbs). I got a medium from then and I felt it was really tight. I'd probably get a large next time.

Hi can i ask any one who has bought from FR what there sizing is like as i'm F'n tall.I always find these sort of T-Shirt sellers Tees come up short and i would love to get some thanks.

Im 6'1 185 and I go with an xl

Back