Enterbay: Django Unchained

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"written by grosby"
End of May they'll be out, according to shadowfla.( ) He's been harping on about 'end of May' this and 'end of May' that. Well, I'll believe it when I see it! If you ask me I don't think they're coming out.

I didn't write something like that...are you a ???

Last edited:
I put him on the block at that time too and so I don't really know what he's saying either. But I'm a gambling man and my gamble here says that he's predicting May now. I got this hunch that's he's saying something like that. I'm getting an 'M' sound.

Me, too LOL I jumped on that bandwagon, and was suprised to see he changed his tune.

I doubt these are coming out after all the order cancellations. He's probably just having a pipe dream :peace

grosby is mad..:slap I know these figure won't be released..
I didn't have change my mind/statement...:dunno
I wrote...long time ago..: I have got a news from a seller in Hk and he thinks they will be release in china and Hk.
but I wrote he thinks, not he knows, so for me is unreliable...so why this lie..?

Last edited:
Cause it ain't right that's why... However ****** it, if it is, it is, if not, if not. Nothing we can do as bystanders. Oh well. Let's hope Trevor or someone takes a shot at this.

Why is this even a discussion? It's been determined these were canceled weeks ago.

Enterbay haven't released a statement, so I'm inclined to think that this hoopla is just marketing genius drummed up to sell even more of these figures when, as shadowfla says, they're released in May. Bring 'em on!

Enterbay never announces anything official. Even their product! 10 blurry Facebook photos and then the figure is out. And look how they canceled those prison break things released one and then like a year later after everyone was asking when the next was due out they were like "oh yeah sorry it was canceled by the way".

Sorry to say guys this is done. Does it suck? Yes but what can you do. Move on :(

Enterbay haven't released a statement, so I'm inclined to think that this hoopla is just marketing genius drummed up to sell even more of these figures when, as shadowfla says, they're released in May. Bring 'em on!

Lej are you :cuckoo: ?
I didn't say that :pfft:
are you kidding?:dunno:gah::lol

WTF... what's going on..?
I really don't know who really I am..? Is it me? or not ?
If I am me... who the hell is the other one ?
can I be banned if I don't know who is it me?..

Last edited:
The irony of these not being produced is most goods purchased by everyone are made under conditions most of us would term as slave labor.:slap

BBTS still has them slated for May! And it's May! :yess: Looking forward to getting my hands on these bad boys in under 3 weeks! :panic:

Back