Enterbay: Django Unchained

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In Rovo Jin's customs thread he said it's cancelled so that pretty much sums it up haha, or at least Dr. King Schultz is cancelled which sucks cause he is who I wanted most.

I hope these are still coming. I want Django. It would be awesome, especially since there are not many western figures. Plus Django was kind of a badass.

still no official word and april is almost up?!?!?!?!

308zgk0.jpg

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ[/ame]

Django and schultz looked great and the film was great, but i doubt these will see the light of day sadly just like neca's attempt.

Last edited:
Finally saw the film, wow, gotta say disappointed we aren't getting these. I loved Jamie Fox as Django would have loved another western figure for my collection.

Uh now see this is a figure I could pay $300-400 for from IMINIME. Damn you Enterbay... going to listen to a bunch of crazies and cancel the figures...

Uh now see this is a figure I could pay $300-400 for from IMINIME. Damn you Enterbay... going to listen to a bunch of crazies and cancel the figures...

Don't blame Enterbay, blame Weinstein. Without guts and without principles, but with a ton of money, they're the ones who folded so shamelessly under pressure from the fringe-dwelling activists.

Don't blame Enterbay, blame Weinstein. Without guts and without principles, but with a ton of money, they're the ones who folded so shamelessly under pressure from the fringe-dwelling activists.
:exactly::goodpost:
Some peeps are still hoping these are gonna be released??? Lmaooooo time to moe on people!!!
:exactly::goodpost:
No no man, it's not official 'til Enterbay releases a statement.

:lol

:horror:horse:computer:Flush
hopeless

Back