Enterbay: Django Unchained

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got this form BBTS regarding the Gentle Giant R2-D2 statue:

Hello,

The purpose of this message is to inform you that we unfortunately will not be able to fulfill preorders for the following item:

GG10168 R2-D2 1/6 Scale Statue

We have recently been informed that Gentle Giant has postponed production of this statue indefinitely with no plans to re-solicit at this time. Therefore they have cancelled all related orders to all vendors, which is why we are unable to fulfill this preorder. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this cancellation has caused and we are hopeful that this highly anticipated statue will be released in the future. At this time all remaining preorders for this item have been removed from your BBTS account accordingly. Once again we apologize for this cancellation and please note that preorder cancellations rarely occur.

Thank you for your patience and understanding during this matter and have a wonderful day!

Sincerely,

BBTS Customer Care

I'm posting this to highlight the fact that BBTS have not done the same with my Django pre-orders. This indicates that BBTS have not received any word from Enterbay that the Django figures are not going ahead. So we have to assume that, as far as BBTS is concerned, the figures are still on!

I just got this form BBTS regarding the Gentle Giant R2-D2 statue:

Hello,

The purpose of this message is to inform you that we unfortunately will not be able to fulfill preorders for the following item:

GG10168 R2-D2 1/6 Scale Statue

We have recently been informed that Gentle Giant has postponed production of this statue indefinitely with no plans to re-solicit at this time. Therefore they have cancelled all related orders to all vendors, which is why we are unable to fulfill this preorder. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this cancellation has caused and we are hopeful that this highly anticipated statue will be released in the future. At this time all remaining preorders for this item have been removed from your BBTS account accordingly. Once again we apologize for this cancellation and please note that preorder cancellations rarely occur.

Thank you for your patience and understanding during this matter and have a wonderful day!

Sincerely,

BBTS Customer Care

I'm posting this to highlight the fact that BBTS have not done the same with my Django pre-orders. This indicates that BBTS have not received any word from Enterbay that the Django figures are not going ahead. So we have to assume that, as far as BBTS is concerned, the figures are still on!

KARMA ?????? :nana:

the figures are still on!

Yes they are still on, I'm fact I just got them shipped to my house. Only caveat is that with it, I got a personal note from Harvey Weinstein telling me that I could only keep them if I promised to never show any pictures of them.

Yes they are still on, I'm fact I just got them shipped to my house. Only caveat is that with it, I got a personal note from Harvey Weinstein telling me that I could only keep them if I promised to never show any pictures of them.

:panic: :yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess: ¡Viva el 1/6 Django!

Thanks for the heads up. I just pre-ordered two of each. :)

I just pre-ordered on BBTS..went through just fine and got the order confirmation in my email. If this wasn't happening they would of at least have blocked against any new orders !

BBTS are teh rehtards. They took 3+ years to ship my last order that I had assumed cancelled LOL

Back