Enterbay: Django Unchained

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually can't believe these have now been 100% cancelled, what a waste of 3 amazing sculpts :(

Agreed! We have so many non-western figures, these would have been great for those of us that enjoy some diversity to our Western figure collections.

Cannot believe I will not own these after waiting for so long in anticipation. Majorly disappointed.

I'm confused, who gave final word that they were cancelled?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Well, as far as I know, nobody has given final word yet. But pretty much everyone here who preordered the figures have had their deposits refunded from their various sellers, except for the people who used a website (was it Big Bad Toy Store, or somewhere else? Don't remember) that doesn't take a deposit for a preorder anyway.

So the people who have paid in part for these figures have been refunded and have been told that we're not getting them. Wai Man from One Sixth Bruce gave us a few options on what to do with our deposit money. One of the options was to put it towards the cost of another current preorder (the others were to save it as credit for a future purchase, and to just be refunded outright). The fact that he's moving money around to other items kinda makes me think he knows for sure, 100% that he isn't getting them in. And I have no idea why he wouldn't get them if there was a chance they are still to be released, because I know he had a lot of disappointed people when he had to refund.

As far as I'm concerned, we don't need any official word. There hasn't been anything to refute the news article saying they've been canceled, and sellers are refunding their buyers all over the place, except for instances where there's nothing TO refund.

Breaker said it. I may be misremembering or misunderstanding, but at first he said he got a message from Enterbay saying to wait for an announcement in April and then just recently he made a post saying that the figures wont be released at all, which presumably is word from Enterbay. Maybe he can give more detail on why he said that.

Some people who paid money haven't been given refunds yet but I don't think that means anything.

Well, hope its not true. When Bill or Enterbay actually come out and officially put out a statement then I will be disappointed. These sculpts are truly amazing and the paint apps are amazing. I love EB's paint apps.

Well, hope its not true. When Bill or Enterbay actually come out and officially put out a statement then I will be disappointed. These sculpts are truly amazing and the paint apps are amazing. I love EB's paint apps.

It's true... Wai man said it, that's all you need to hear. Bill and Enterbay never say anything officially.

Not that this has any relevance to what is being discussed, but . . .

https://www.nydailynews.com/enterta...tion-figures-sparks-boycott-article-1.1235938

Looks like it has relevance:

https://www.mightyaction.com/2013/03/28/django-unchained-cancelled-toy/

Somehow understand that toys are canceled but these here should be seen as movie masterpieces,
I mean it wouldn't make sense to cancel the movies's posters, too.

Must be really bad for Enterbay's team as there has surely been a whole lot of work in this project.
Please don't stop showing us more of these less mainstream figures in the future! :1-1:

Last edited:
Well how many times has EB canceled figures and Wai nan came out as their spokesman?

like every time. Enterbay doesn't "officially announce" F_ all unfortunately. They don't even officially announce their product. They just take blurry photos and post it on their facebook page and all of a sudden without warning you can buy it on their website.

Enterbay has a horrible PR platform.

I suspect these might still be available in Asian countries where the content of the movies are a lot less controversial, at least in Hong Kong.

Keep shoveling, there's a pony under there somewhere...
:monkey3

I don't know if it's likely (and I'd consider it more not than is), but they may be negotiating for an Asia only release.

I really hope EB has a good tight contract signed, so they are at the least reimbursed for their development costs.

Back