1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

ya can swap out the arms, easy job to do. hardest part is undressing and dressing the figures again!!

Thats true, but I don't think rick has the mms to swap the arms cause if he did he would not be hunting down those parts, however I could be mistaken.

Thats true, but I don't think rick has the mms to swap the arms cause if he did he would not be hunting down those parts, however I could be mistaken.

you've got a good point there!!

No skull you're right I don't have the MMS. I really don't like the head sculpt. It looks like an impressionists mask to me.

No skull you're right I don't have the MMS. I really don't like the head sculpt. It looks like an impressionists mask to me.

Yeah, the dx sculpt has a better likeness for sure, but I'm not hating the mms head. I actually still really like the mms head for its detail, It has a better shape, and better hair imo, where the dx head is to puffy in the back due to the pers cover. I display them both side by side using the mms for the endo arm reveil scene and the dx for the cyberdine scene.

Heres some old pics of the mms head

IMAG0403.jpg

IMAG0404.jpg

IMAG0409.jpg

IMAG0405.jpg

IMAG0410.jpg

IMAG0408.jpg

He has a t1 Terminator for the arm swap. Personally I would just swap the whole body if it was that important.

As I said I'm more interested in the Pescadero Escape look. Not too bothered about the endo arm.

Yeah the hair is much better than the DX. I must admit, the likeness is better on your photos than I have ever seen before.

Just think the DX takes it in overall.

I'd buy an MMS also if I could find one at the right price.

As I said I'm more interested in the Pescadero Escape look. Not too bothered about the endo arm.

Yeah the hair is much better than the DX. I must admit, the likeness is better on your photos than I have ever seen before.

Just think the DX takes it in overall.

I'd buy an MMS also if I could find one at the right price.

Yeah, endo arm look is cool but it is to disproprotionite.

Thanks, those are some old pics I took when the debate on which likeness is better comparing the mms to the enterbay 1/4 when I was resisting the 1/4 scale temptation, Resistance was futile:lol

Alot of people dumped the mms117 like a bad habit when the dx10 came out, I would never. Its still a bad@$$ figure even if the dx has a better likeness and body, I love them both:love

I can't wait to get a DX10.

Dunno about 1/4 scale stuff. Not really in my price range.

Hot toys are my limit.

TENSE MOMENT PHOTOGRAPHY....

t2_10_1.jpg

t2_10_2.jpg

other classics that come to mind

t2_10_3.jpg

t2_10_4.jpg

t2_10_5.jpg

Nice pics sith:hi5:

Only one question though, did you lose the hair piece?

Nice pics sith:hi5:

Only one question though, did you lose the hair piece?
Thanks...

Nah.... just desperate for the DX13, trying to make it look as "machine" as possible for now

Great pics but your Bandolier is upside down yo

Back