1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Whenever people pose figures like they're literally getting up and out of the box, it creeps me out.

yeah, its the one I posted a while back that arrived damaged and with a tatty box. Rather than send the item back Sideshow told me to "Terminate" the figure and send them pictures to prove id done it as they had no replacement for me!!

yeah, its the one I posted a while back that arrived damaged and with a tatty box. Rather than send the item back Sideshow told me to "Terminate" the figure and send them pictures to prove id done it as they had no replacement for me!!

So what happens now??

And able to sell parts too then if you wanted? Lol

Not sure many people would want half a jacket or trousers with one leg lol but I do have an extra set of weapons now :)

nope no t-shirt, that's in 2 pieces in the picture too

Bugger! Lol. Hard time finding a black t shirt or a grey one to dye.

im going to do a for sale thread soon with all the spare terminator bits I have once I buy another new DX. Not sure i'll have any t-shirts tho

I'm in the market for a rose box and roses and endo arm. I know they're not DX parts but will make my DX complete I think.

I'm in the market for a rose box and roses and endo arm. I know they're not DX parts but will make my DX complete I think.

That endo arm will not fit on the dx10 body, just a heads up:wave

Ah cheers dude. Not too bothered about that piece anyway. It's more the black t shirt I want. I love the pescadero escape look.

Back