Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Caesar isn't home. :lol

5minutes.gif

That teaser would have been much better if one of the apes threw poo at the guy asking for Caesar.

Just sayin'

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_9-3Fj3ZdI]Dawn of The Planet of The Apes | Official Trailer | 20th Century FOX - YouTube[/ame]

Hmm. Looks intriguing. I am sure it'll turn out nicer than "Battle for the Planet of the Apes." That one was always my least favorite of the original series. I do think I ought to rewatch it along with the rest of the series. It's been a while! I usually only bother rewatching the original at least once a year. I never upgraded the VHS boxset to disc and I no longer own a VCR....

That is how you do a teaser. Give me just enough of the main plot to be intrigued, but withhold all the other plot points, and withhold the majorthings you know I want to see, like Caesar talking. So excited about this one.

Me too! Conquest was always my favorite of the original movies! Which this is the one is somewhat of a remake too! Not to mention, this film is being released on my wedding anniversary! :yess:

Back