Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:wink1:

11326128906_b5e6b766f8_o.jpg

:clap:yess:

very nice.

The interaction between the apes is what I'm looking forward to - the way Caesar teaches his subjects how to become a civilization of human hating warriors, hunters, scientists & philosophers. :rock

The interaction between the apes is what I'm looking forward to - the way Caesar teaches his subjects how to become a civilization of human hating warriors, hunters, scientists & philosophers. :rock

I'm looking forward to Caesar proving hinself as the best leader. In Rise he was the instigator of their revolution but now that they're on more equal footing i want to see him put down some potential userpers of his position

I wonder if all the apes will be able to talk? No doubt Caesar is the most intelligent but I imagine after 15 years most of them will have developed/learnt some level of speech (with the next generation of apes developing further etc.)

I wonder if all the apes will be able to talk? No doubt Caesar is the most intelligent but I imagine after 15 years most of them will have developed/learnt some level of speech (with the next generation of apes developing further etc.)

I mean, the way I took it, it seemed as though Koba was going to be as intelligent if not moreso the way he was developed in the first film. I feel like there is going to be a powerstruggle between the two, with Ceasar cementing his spot as the alpha.

Maybe he'll be something like the Starscream to Ceasar's Megatron or something....(I probably could have thought of a better metaphor but I like the way this one sounds).

I know what you mean. I'd imagine Caesar will have that dark tone to his voice.

I definitely expect the rest of them to be able to converse. It sounds like Gary Oldman is expecting that as well when in the teaser he yells "I need to speak to Ceasar!"

Since they all have the drug in their DNA now, I'd imagine they have all flourished together, learning how to communicate. Similar to how the best way to learn a language is to be around it.

I get chills when Ceasar has that intense stare and gives the signal to attack and you just seen apes launch from their positions perfectly on cue. Holy ****. :clap

I mean, the way I took it, it seemed as though Koba was going to be as intelligent if not moreso the way he was developed in the first film. I feel like there is going to be a powerstruggle between the two, with Ceasar cementing his spot as the alpha.

Maybe he'll be something like the Starscream to Ceasar's Megatron or something....(I probably could have thought of a better metaphor but I like the way this one sounds).

Thats an excellent metaphor :clap

I definitely expect the rest of them to be able to converse. It sounds like Gary Oldman is expecting that as well when in the teaser he yells "I need to speak to Ceasar!"

Since they all have the drug in their DNA now, I'd imagine they have all flourished together, learning how to communicate. Similar to how the best way to learn a language is to be around it.

It was hinted sometime back that Caesar will be shown helping the apes to communicate with their speech. And that is Jason's Clarke's character Malcolm who yells "I need to speak to Caesar".

Back