Darren Carnall's creative corner

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh, did i forget to give the link? :lol

https://cinetoys.blogspot.com/

it's from brazil apparently, but google translate told me that portugese works... so if you're leaving comments I'd translate them using google translate into portugese, so they can understand it.

oh, did i forget to give the link? :lol

https://cinetoys.blogspot.com/

it's from brazil apparently, but google translate told me that portugese works... so if you're leaving comments I'd translate them using google translate into portugese, so they can understand it.

I used Spanish and posted (You can post using your google accounts if you have them)

However when you translate them back they lose a bit of translation

This person is advertising personalized works of art that has not created or is the owner of these images are being used without authorization. If he is ready to use images for advertising and selling items that do not have. It is very doubtful that any supply of goods to be bought! He is a thief!

:lecture.............................................

But its true :)

800px-simpsons_angry_mob.png

That is unbelievable Darren. I can't believe it - every single one of those pics is from someone's work here at sideshow forum. Best of luck in getting them to take them down. I'll send them a note myself.

BTW, sent you a PM.

well shove a pitchfork up his butt and call him a solero! that is well out of order. let's funking go to war with brazil!!

seriously though, the act itself was despicable, and the excuse was worse. the only positive thing is the complement that yours and josh's customs were the best out there and they wanted to pass your work off as their own. imagine how disappointed their customers would have been when they didn't get those customs but some other cack.

do you think this could be a lurker here?

They did a really good job of re-sculpting my Ghostface as well. So good in fact the included my den as their back drop! :mad:

Saw some of Les' work in there as well, and I think the Terminator is Imarsqed's. So evidently this ********* visits this board since all of his work is from here.

This is crap.
If they don't have pics of their own sculpts, why post pics of others' sculpts? Are they using those photos as source of "inspiration"?

I speak portuguese (albeit a bit rusty), so I'll try to contact these people and see what's up.

EDIT: I couldn't post a comment, don't know what's up.

Last edited:
Thanks for showing me this, Darren. This guy has no right to show those pics, to claim that it is his own. To say that he is just using these pictures to show what he "will" do is crap. Every single pic there is from someone here, Darren, myself, Les, Xeno and BV. It's crap... pure and simple.

I'm sending him an email...

That's total bs. If they're a "new company" trying to start a business, they have a funny business model. :rolleyes:

I just used Google Translate and bombed his site with comment after comment, showing how much of a fraud he is (or she). I even posted my company name for people to cross check online and see the truth of things.

Really just pisses me off to have someone out there using the work of my friends and I for their own gain. If they want to make those figures, do so... by all means. Earn your own ulcers and brain tumors, don't steal our work... the work we have suffered for.. That is pure bull^^^^.

Back