Custom 1/6th X-Wing pilot, need some help..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh hell yes, bossk is a must redo..........

very nice work.

This is my Hoth Luke i made yonks back, before sideshows ESB bespin luke existed for donor parts, so the boots etc are had made from fabric the belts real leather, the jackets hand sewn along with bib, the helmets hasbro reworked, heat formed goggles from acetate,he had an EL wire saber before i worked out the cathode thing...
9fdb3cbb.jpg

83b16a76.jpg

f3cde89f.jpg

ba7a103c.jpg

219952e0.jpg

8c62377a.jpg

537727cb.jpg

a most excellent rendition of hoth luke. i never get tired of looking at a hurricane custom.....:bow

Chuffin eck!! e5sargs A-wing pilot is as good as I remember it. With his work and Hembles and Hurricaines work on here I'm a bit reluctant of posting my chaps up!! But we all have to start somewhere and look up to the masters!!

Anyway. I managed to get hold of some more flight-suits and the Squadron is now complete and seven strong ow boy there are now ready to get a good seeing to.

Gonna concentrate on the vests first as they are the bits that are gonna send me mad. This might also make me get on with the x-wing to.

Dorgmal

x-86.jpg

Not 100% sure, as I don't know much about the different types of bods. But I guess it a dragon. I will have a look and try to take some pics for u.

Dorgmal

Thanks to Dorgmal for hooking me up with another mini-helmet, Cheers mate!!

I started a Wedge Antilles and a Garven Dreis kitbash/re-paint this week.

I picked up a couple outfits and found a couple of head-sculpts that resemble the two from the movie. I still need to clean up and futz with the vests and uniforms.

I also have begun the process of repainting the helmets. I have a base coat and on them now. I need to go back and touch them up and get into the fine detail. I have some awesome reference pictures to work with so that will help.

Here are a couple of pictures of the two:

wedge_gold.JPG

wedge_gold_2.JPG

These are not finished, but I thought it would be cool to show you to them before they are.

Chris

What do you guys use for the inner lining / skull cap?

Been trying to find online but I don't knew what they are.

What do you guys use for the inner lining / skull cap?

Been trying to find online but I don't knew what they are.

Wow, blast from the past thread!! Its fun llooking back, man 4 years. I sure do miss Mark in the SW section.

Some of the Dragon, DID pilot helmet kits come with skull caps. I used the SSC Endor Rebel helmets inner lining for mine. :)

Wow, blast from the past thread!! Its fun llooking back, man 4 years. I sure do miss Mark in the SW section.

Some of the Dragon, DID pilot helmet kits come with skull caps. I used the SSC Endor Rebel helmets inner lining for mine. :)

Thanks for the info. Got a spare one to sell? :D

Back