Custom 1/6th X-Wing pilot, need some help..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Chakaman,

Looks like I am just a little too late! managed to find you a Tommy helmet today! But I see you have found one!

Figure looks totally cool.

Speak Dorgmal

These are my fly boys so far. I still have a lot of work to do on them (mainly the vests) but I want to do four or five of them... I just love em!!

Dorgmal.

x-62.jpg

Those look great Dorgmal! I sent you a PM about the Tomy Helmet.

I also need to work on my vests, just need to clean and trim them up a bit.

Chris

Yep I got your pm really sorry I have not replied yet. But if you send me address I will pop one of the helmets in the post.

Dorgmal

I have taken a few more pics of The Flowmax Squadron... No where near finished em.. they are gonna be just like the rest of my work...dirty as hell. This Squadron have are a really battle damaged bunch....

Dorgmal

x-63.jpg

Chakaman, you have totally inspired me to get cracking on my Squadron... I need to get a few more hasbro suits and stuff... The UK is so expensive for parts :cuss

Dorgmal

x-64.jpg

x-65.jpg

x-66.jpg

Dorgmal is on the eye out for...
Any hasbro droids
X-Wing pilot outfits
Tie Fighter Pilots
AT-AT Drivers
Medicom Stormtroopers

Flowmax Squadron

Dorgmal is on the eye out for...
Any hasbro droids
X-Wing pilot outfits
Tie Fighter Pilots
AT-AT Drivers
Medicom Stormtroopers

x-70.jpg

x-69.jpg

x-68.jpg

Have you got any other ideas of what to customize on them.
I was gonna work on the vest and repaint the helmet (God knows how!!) and then weather him up real good and dirty.
But not sure what else to do to them. I want about 4 or five in the Squadron.

Thanks Dorgmal, I really appreciate it.

I havent decided how to paint the helmets either. I will probably go with some random pilots from the movies.

I like using black gloves. Not much to weather I would think. I also like placing holsters on them.

Chris

Back