Custom 1/6th X-Wing pilot, need some help..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Slowly getting there with my Luke. The vest was a real pain! I am no seamstress LOL.

x-78.jpg

x-77.jpg

x-76.jpg

Geesuz D the pilots are coming along brillantly and talk about brillant they look great next to the partail X-Wing 10/10.

Ron

Cheers Ron, its the vests that are gonna take ages and I really am not to hot a sewing, but practice makes perfect.
I think re-painting the helmets will also be a hell of a challenge to.
Your pilot you did is so cool. i hope mine turns out as good as that.

Dorgmal

The best pilot bar none Ive seen on these boards was custom Awing pilot, Now the thread is here :

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41647&highlight=custom+a-wing

and I did speak with the guy via PM after he posted, I PM'd him again a few days ago after seeing this thread and being inspired to have a crack at rebel pilots again

I usually save the pics I like or are good screen grabs for reference (never know what or who youll fancy doing in the future so any reference pics grab em while you can)

But for the life of me Ive checked through a few drives now searching for them, but cant find em.

If anyone was fortunate to take some copies of them could they send them to me or host them on an image hosting site ? and post details ?

They were a great example of customizing and an all round great SW custom

I remember this guy, that guy is the reason I started collection 1/6th stuff and making stuff. I want to thank him for everything he has done.

Dorgmal

I remember this guy, that guy is the reason I started collection 1/6th stuff and making stuff. I want to thank him for everything he has done.

Dorgmal

Ive a couple of Oriental HT headsculpts I wanna use for Y wing pilots (just need to source yellow plastic suitable for vaccum forming the visor), the level of detail and weathering on those Awing shots I mentioned above normal were great if memory serves, if someone does have em please repost so I can figure out how they were done !

I know, that custom was sick. I would love to help you out with the plastic but I have just so much stuff going on at the mo.

Would love to see it when you get started.

Dorgmal

Dorgmal Snow wrote
Cheers Ron, its the vests that are gonna take ages and I really am not to hot a sewing, but practice makes perfect.
I think re-painting the helmets will also be a hell of a challenge to.
Your pilot you did is so cool. i hope mine turns out as good as that.
Dorgma.

Mate your sewing is 100% better then mine I'm just lucky I can hide it most of the time. And I have no doubt the the helmets will look fantastic, and again thanks for the kind words.

Mooncat wrote
The best pilot bar none Ive seen on these boards was custom Awing pilot, Now the thread is here :

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums...=custom+a-wing

and I did speak with the guy via PM after he posted, I PM'd him again a few days ago after seeing this thread and being inspired to have a crack at rebel pilots again

I usually save the pics I like or are good screen grabs for reference (never know what or who youll fancy doing in the future so any reference pics grab em while you can)

But for the life of me Ive checked through a few drives now searching for them, but cant find em.

If anyone was fortunate to take some copies of them could they send them to me or host them on an image hosting site ? and post details ?

They were a great example of customizing and an all round great SW custom

Yep e5sargemac sure did one hell of a job on the A-wing pilot and I think I have the pics saved I'll check and let you know.

Yeah, that A-wing pilot was fantastic looking...

Nice work on the vest Dorgmal, I have the same one on my Bossk figure and I think I'll have to do something similar as it is very oversized.

Yeah I love Boosk, don't know why but he is one of my favourite figures. Rogue Trooper sent me some stuff a while back (cos he is a top chap) and in with the bits and pieces he gave me a custom Bossk!!!! Folks have sent me some amazing stuff as payments for the Gonk droids but this was really amazing I love it.

I know it's nothing to do with this thread but I will post pics if you guys want.

Dorgmal

Here we go...
Again I can not take any cerdit for this as it is all the work of Rogue Trooper (AKA GOD).
I want to weather him up but a bit scared of ruining him.

Dorgmal

x-79.jpg

DO IT! I just wish I did not have to work, eat sleep and poop! I would spend all day customizing, dam I am a sad git....

More pics coming. Ow and btw Chakaman, I have not forgotten about your tomy flight helmet I promised you but I have been working late and the post office has been shut. But you will get it I promise. I have to go to the post office soon to dispatch some more gonks.

Dorgmal

No worries, thanks Dorgmal.

Is that pretty much a Hasbro Bossk with some bashing? Or is that a custom Bossk sculpt?

I guess I need to do some research on him.

I would also like to see some pictures of that A-Wing pilot that was done.

Chris

No worries, thanks Dorgmal.

Is that pretty much a Hasbro Bossk with some bashing? Or is that a custom Bossk sculpt?

I guess I need to do some research on him.

I would also like to see some pictures of that A-Wing pilot that was done.

Chris

Rogue did a brill job on the bossk and it is a Hasbro but popped on a different body...Soo cool

Back