Cpt Miller by DID

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I caved in and picked him up on eBay for $83.99 +9.85 shipping MIB last week. I still haven't had a chance take him out of the box and put him together. No regrets on this purchase. Great figure!

I caved in and picked him up on eBay for $83.99 +9.85 shipping MIB last week. I still haven't had a chance take him out of the box and put him together. No regrets on this purchase. Great figure!

I waited to pull the trigger on this one and ended up paying 10.00 more than you on ebay the other day :banghead

Finally got mine all put together, amazing figure. I see they also made Barry Pepper from the film also. But Miller is fantastic! The gear is frustrating as hell to get on. I spent forever looking at reference pics. Only beef I have is keeping his rifle magazine to stay in place -it keeps sliding out.

Still a great purchase -very happy with it.

Finally got mine all put together, amazing figure. I see they also made Barry Pepper from the film also. But Miller is fantastic! The gear is frustrating as hell to get on. I spent forever looking at reference pics. Only beef I have is keeping his rifle magazine to stay in place -it keeps sliding out.

I had the same problem. :banghead I heard it mentioned that this is supposed to be kept in place magnetically but I just wrapped a piece of scotch tape around the mag and slid it into place. Worked for me.

Mine too, I am going to put a dab of nail polish in the groove at the top of the clip.

the eyes!! dont want the eyes!!!!!

Like others have said, he looks much better in person. I put the helmet on him and pushed it down over his eyes like the movie and I don't notice anything - except a great Hanks likeness. I'm really happy with the figure.

GREAT FIGURE!!!!! I had the same problem as everyone else with the magazine sliding out. I left off the landing vest and anything related to the famous "getting to the shore scene"at the beginning of Saving Private Ryan. The figure is much better in hand as previously stated.

Brent Conner

Anyone have the old DML Capt. Miller? How does this one compare? From pics online, it's not much improved over that one. I could get pieces individually and upgrade mine along with a head and be set to go.

Anyone have the old DML Capt. Miller? How does this one compare? From pics online, it's not much improved over that one. I could get pieces individually and upgrade mine along with a head and be set to go.
I have the old DML figure. The pant pantern is wrong and jacket is a tad oversized. its a good figre, but this fig is a lOT better

Back