Cpt Miller by DID

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well if you dodged the Miller figure, they seem to be selling out everywhere. The Becker figure is outstanding or maybe i impress easily

Secret service - Sicherheitsdienst (SD, Security Service) was primarily the intelligence service of the SS and the Nazi Party in Nazi Germany.

nope I got the Becker fig and its outstanding.

I can't agree more. Awesome figure, looks great!

I had to go with the exclusive head because the T-Becker head will be going in my collection as a Battle Gear Toys Confederate Calvary soldier.:joy I like the gaunt and serious look in his facial features. Really sheds a lot of light on his intentions.

I forgot to add my T-Becker with Exclusive head pic. Here he is, reminds me almost of Russell Crowe.

IMG_5808.jpg

I'm going to keep my Miller boxed up for a bit. :)

DiD has topped and surpassed SS I feel. SS' days in the 1:6 realm are truly numbered. SS has lost too much ground in the past two years to really be the heavy competitor they once were.

The picture above is a straight on shot with a flash, so it looks flat, but it still shines bright. If this figure's sculpt is lit properly, he looks eerily real. Yes, the umbrella is a true work of art. Everyone that sees it makes a positive comment on how cool, and real the whole presentation looks. IMO, DiD quality + Cost = Best product for the buck on the market.

DiD has topped and surpassed SS I feel. SS' days in the 1:6 realm are truly numbered. SS has lost too much ground in the past two years to really be the heavy competitor they once were.

The picture above is a straight on shot with a flash, so it looks flat, but it still shines bright. If this figure's sculpt is lit properly, he looks eerily real. Yes, the umbrella is a true work of art. Everyone that sees it makes a positive comment on how cool, and real the whole presentation looks. IMO, DiD quality + Cost = Best product for the buck on the market.

this is my first DID figure I felt compelled to buy and I am completely blown away by the craftsmanship and of all the accessories for the price. HT who?

Came today, The sculpt is really good in person. It's hard to understand why the price is so much a stretch between Hot Toyz and DiD. I guess something to do with licenseing famous personalities. Man, the Capt. Miller(s) figure is 5 star!!
Brent

Came today, The sculpt is really good in person. It's hard to understand why the price is so much a stretch between Hot Toyz and DiD. I guess something to do with licenseing famous personalities. Man, the Capt. Miller(s) figure is 5 star!!
Brent

Hello Brent! :wave I'm very happy with Miller. He's a great addition to any WWII themed collection. Especially Allied!:D
I don't own many by DiD, but what I have I really like. I have Wille Bauer, Albert Ross, Nakamura Ryuichi, and the new T-Becker.
I'm almost ready to break out my Winter Gerhard by Dragon DML and start collect WWII again. .... must resist..... I'm sticking to my American Civil War Collection. I also recently received a nude Eric (French 2eme Regiment de Cuirassiers 1815) whom shall become an Union Cavalry Officer. :joy

Imagine if SideSHow went back now with their new technology and added, Longstreet, Picket, Burnside, Hooker, Meade, Samuel Watkins and Elisha Hunt Rhodes to their Brotherhood collection.

I got this one yesterday
It looks way better than the promotional picture.

this is my first DID figure I felt compelled to buy and I am completely blown away by the craftsmanship and of all the accessories for the price. HT who?

I take it you don't own any of the Hot Toys military figures?.

I take it you don't own any of the Hot Toys military figures?.

I don't either, but as great as they look I can't justify spending the $$ on the military figures. Not to downplay the other collectors that do, but I collect "movie and comic" items not average Joe military figures.

Back