Cillian Murphy sculpt available soon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just the unpainted head here...and very nice.

Sounds like Scarecrow in a suit... unless you have Cillian in mind for something else? Zombie-fighter perhaps? Red Eye psycho?

Was it ever confirmed that Shawn will be doing the full straitjacket Scarecrow with burlap mask? I know we always do alot of talking about these things and I get confused if I dreamt it or if it is real.

Sounds like Scarecrow in a suit... unless you have Cillian in mind for something else? Zombie-fighter perhaps? Red Eye psycho?

Was it ever confirmed that Shawn will be doing the full straitjacket Scarecrow with burlap mask? I know we always do alot of talking about these things and I get confused if I dreamt it or if it is real.

Here ya go, kit will be head, scarecow mask and straightjacket...

I've got rubber coming in tomorrow, so I'll be doing the mold for Crane tomorrow night and I should have a painted Crane head by Friday, schedule permitting. After I have final product photos, I'll change the name of this thread and start an official list.

Once I have the "bat mouth" Scarecrow done, I'll probably do a discount/package deal for both. But for right now, I'm going to start offering the Crane sculpt on its own.

As far as doing a version with a business suit, I still don't think that would really be practical. The time it would take and what I would have to charge for a fully hand-made suit seems silly, when you can find nice suits out there on the cheap. What I'll most likely do is this:

I'll offer a "kit" of sorts that will include that coat and both headsculpts. Maybe an accessory, if we can think of one. As an alternate to the "bat mouth" sculpt, you could choose a real cloth mask that just fits over the Crane head. How does that sound?

Check these out:
https://www.monkeydepot.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=12692

https://www.monkeydepot.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=12693

I was also playing with the idea of shaving the hair short on one of these, make a Jim from 28 Days Later. Might look cool with the SST "Dead" line. Any thoughts on that? Just a random thought that crossed my mind:rolleyes:

Oh yeah, OK. I also remember mention of a real "burlap" mask or something like that.

Anyway, yeah, the sculpt, mask and straitjacket would be a fine "kit". No real need for any accessory beyond that...

Maybe a wrist doo-hickey that would mimick the spray-gun he's got up his sleeve. That would be a fun little detail.

After a study session with Les, I've tweaked a few things I didn't like and a couple he pointed out. Pouring that new mold now, should have updated pics tomorrow.

Some people have been asking about a Scarecrow in other threads.

Shawn, with what's going on with HT, are you still planning this project: the Scarecrow with mask and straitjacket? Or are you waiting to see if HT is making one?

Do you want "us" to steer people to this thread if so? Maybe best to make a "Scarecrow" thread if you do.

Yes, I'm still doing it. Pjam and I just talked about all of this yesterday:lol I really don't see HT doing one. Funny thing about Batman, the trend seems to be to move forward with product. What I mean is, once a new movie is out HT and WB seem to not look back. I'm sure we'll see more stuff from TDK, but I really I doubt we'll get anything from BB, other than Batman himself.

I'm painted a Cillian head now. And I've got all of the fabrics I want now, too. The straight jacket pattern (stage 1) is done. I need to hack together a proto to assess the pattern, see where I goofed and need to adjust.

Can't wait to see a Cillian painted head and a pic of the fabric mask over it. And there is No-One who can make a Film accurate straightjacket like Shawn.

This is gonna be a fun custom kit. Will go great with the HT OS Bats too..

I agree with WG Shawn, once you have your proto hammered out, definitely start a Custom Sov Scarecrow Thread.

I heard from a little birdie that Shawn was working on the Scarecrow fabric mask today.

More on that later...

Any additional news on the Scarecrow kit front? I just stumbled across this thread and am most definitely interested. I have a Keaton Batman on order from him that I hope to be receiving very soon. So I would also like to get in on adding this villain to my Batman collection.

Back