Michael Myers 1:6 Sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks awesome ^^^ Great Lighting

:horror WOW MANDO, That Pic,s a Killer - The Shadow,s Look Great :wink1:

Awesome shot Mando! Looks like a still from the movie.

Thanks guys! :hi5: I love this sculpt! Really looking forward to having him finished!

Hey Mark... are you hollowing the neck out a bit on the finished ones so we dont have to take the risk of messing it up? Thanks. Mike

The head's predrilled and slides right over the long HT neck adapter and fits nice and snug. He really knocked the whole thing outta the park! :exactly:

Awesome shots, Mike and MANDO! :rock And thank you for the kinds words, everyone! :1-1:

Hey Mark... are you hollowing the neck out a bit on the finished ones so we dont have to take the risk of messing it up? Thanks. Mike

As Lee and MANDO said, yes, they are all pre-drilled, ready to fit a HT TT neck. :)

I'm really sorry about the wait for the next heads, guys. My supplies still aren't here! :impatient: But when they do arrive, I will have at least five heads ready. :yess:

Mark

Got my blank the other day. The sculpt is really fantastic! Haven't finished doing the hair yet but I couldn't resist a quick shot:

shape.jpg

Nice work bro!

Did some more touch -ups on the lips . I knew the sculpt was there , i just had to bring it out . 100% satisfied now

MyersPerfected001.jpg

MyersPerfected002.jpg

MyersPerfected003.jpg

MyersPerfected004.jpg

MyersPerfected005.jpg

MyersPerfected006.jpg

MyersPerfected008.jpg

MyersPerfected009.jpg

FLASH!!!!!
MyersPerfected010.jpg

got my head... its fantastic soooo good :) very happy

just wondering what body everyone is using for this head? if anyone could give me a link on ebay or something that would be fantastic!

Back