Cillian Murphy sculpt available soon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think he had them when he was strapped to the chair in Arkham. The scene with Gordon and the Guard that says "Time to Play" would be the ones to rewatch for it. I don't think he had them on the Horse.

Ah, well, there ya go.

Scarecrowoutfitprop.jpg

Anyway, hope the images help Shawn. It's great reference. Lots of belts, I likey.

The Scarecrow in straitjacket
is definitely the way to go for this project I would say. The business suit look just isn't so threatening. But that mask on a "duster" style straitjacket with belts whipping around -- very scary.

Maybe Shawn could add wire into some of the belts so you could pose them whirling around. That would be awesome!

There's a belt at the base of his straitjacket that would be perfect to help pose the bottom of the "duster" too.

And as someone said here, the "hose" on his mask is actually a very prominent noose.

Oh yeah, and needless to say at this point, but I'd be in for one of these too. The whole straitjacket thing changed my mind about this character for my shelf.

Awesome ref images WG! Emailed the whole set to Shawn...

You Rock Bro!:rock

What my Scarecrow will be:

Painted Sov Cillian head on business suit w/ removeable mask. Straightjacket to wear over Figure (w/ suit jacket removed).

This just about covers everything posewise except the briefcase, hopefully Shawn will include that as a Kit accessory.

I'll try to post all those ref images here, but it always takes me longer b/c I have to make about three moves for each image.

Awesome ref images WG! Emailed the whole set to Shawn...

You Rock Bro!:rock

What my Scarecrow will be:

Painted Sov Cillian head on business suit w/ removeable mask. Straightjacket to wear over Figure (w/ suit jacket removed).

No problem, it was fun! Curious to see what Shawn says once he's had a better look at the detail involved here.

And I like your Scarecrow plan. I'd go for that -- although I do think I can find a suit myself online as Shawn suggested. I'd prefer he spend his energy and effort on that straitjacket and all those belts.

So, I'd take a "kit" with: Cillian sculpt, "real" Scarecrow mask and straitjacket.

Incidently, from the pic I sent you, Paul, look close and you will see he's actually wearing his business suit jacket on under the straitjacket.

Now, my question is: is the Scarecrow's suit blue or gray?

No problem, it was fun! Curious to see what Shawn says once he's had a better look at the detail involved here.

And I like your Scarecrow plan. I'd go for that -- although I do think I can find a suit myself online as Shawn suggested. I'd prefer he spend his energy and effort on that straitjacket and all those belts.

So, I'd take a "kit" with: Cillian sculpt, "real" Scarecrow mask and straitjacket.

Incidently, from the pic I sent you, Paul, look close and you will see he's actually wearing his business suit jacket on under the straitjacket.

I believe it was grey at Arkham when he got captured.

arts_Batman.jpg

scarecrow_katie1_1115755913.jpg

And you can clearly see the noose in the second pic!

Well, it was grey when he first donned the mask, with a v neck sweater vest, BUT the suit he wore underneath the straightjacket was the one he wore when arrested, no vest and it may have been navy, need to go back to the scene where he says "The Bat Man"...

Also, for those more adventurous DiD now sells 1/6 horses for $100 - just saying, it would make an insane display though. You can get them at T2.

Well, it was grey when he first donned the mask, with a v neck sweater vest, BUT the suit he wore underneath the straightjacket was the one he wore when arrested, no vest and it may have been navy, need to go back to the scene where he says "The Bat Man"...

Also, for those more adventurous DiD now sells 1/6 horses for $100 - just saying, it would make an insane display though. You can get them at T2.

See my pics above Pjam. That is the same scene.

Second set... Straightjacket... Thanks again Greg.

BTW, LOVE the buckled straps on the Back of the mask above. Very Cool.

Scarecrowoutfitprop.jpg

Scarecrowoutfitprop3.jpg

Scarecrowoutfitprop4.jpg

Scarecrowoutfitprop5.jpg

Scarecrowoutfitprop7.jpg

Scarecrowoutfitprop2.jpg

Last edited:
I found the Arkham boots at NewLine.

Gray suits on ebay.

Hard to find a thin pinstripe white shirt. They have very large stripes. Maybe that's a detail that isn't important with the straitjacket.

So that's it, right? Got it covered. Assuming Shawn wants to pursue this. And that HT doesn't announce a Scarecrow in the next few weeks. :lol

Scarecrowoutfitprop3.jpg

Found the NL jumper boots.. there is stitching across the top though, maybe the combat service boots might work better..

Last edited:
They need to be tall boots.

That's true, the combat boots go up pretty high but not as high as the jumpers. I guess I like the combat boots better because there isn't any front stitching, the laces are black and besides, when I pose him in business suit the pants will fall to the shoe line. When he's full blown narrows nutjob, I'll just hike them up to the top and tuck them in...

But if you're going for the narrows SC, the jumpers are a better look.

Now on to grey suits, white shirt and blue tie...

Last edited:
Thanks Shawn,

I think the flash is washing the eyes out a bit or maybe it's not sealed yet?

Maybe snap a pic in natural light, looks good though. :D

Can't wait to hear your comments on the jacket and mask pics! :Rock

Great photos, guys! Thanks! I've drawn up the stage-one patterns for the coat. It will probably be late in the week before I have time to throw one together to gauge how I did on the pattern; I need to catch up on some of the other stuff I've got going with all of you. Should have a mask put together along with the coat.

As for suits and/or boots, you should find everything you'll need at monkeydepot.com And if you look hard enough, you can find those WWII jump boots in vinyl for about 3 bucks. If you want to go all-out with the New Line boots that's great, but you don't have to.

I can start making a list and taking orders for the head. Is there still a list at all for just the head , now that I'm doing the coat and mask?:monkey3 If anyone wants the head ONLY, drop me a PM.

awesome, unless hot toys ends up announcing a scarecrow figure, id definitely take a headsculpt, soft mask, and coat set. ive been wanting to make a scarecrow myself but my sculpting talents are, well, terrible haha.

Back