Captain America: The First Avenger Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love this idea. Question is what order do you watch them in?

I've been going over this exact question for quite a while.

Iron Man is pretty stand alone, as is Cap...aside from the obvious ending of Cap (which I was disappointed they didn't 'date') and the after credit scene in Iron Man.

But Iron Man 2 happens a little before Thor and concurrently with Incredible Hulk so you could really interchange any of those. But aside from the after credit scene in I.H it really doesn't have much to do with the Marvel Movie universe (thanks Norton!).

so again... what order?

Finally saw this last night and loved it! They did a great job of telling his origin in a compelling, action driven story with good doses of humor sprinkled through out. That is a recipe for a great superhero movie. My favorite line of the movie goes to Tommy Lee Jones when he tells Cap
Spoiler Spoiler:
Like others have said, the two hours flew by for me. I liked Thor, but loved this movie.

Favorite Superhero movies this summer:

1.) Captain America - 9.5/10
2.) X-Men First Class - 9/10
3.) Thor - 8.5/10

Didn't see GL.

Finally saw this last night and loved it! They did a great job of telling his origin in a compelling, action driven story with good doses of humor sprinkled through out. That is a recipe for a great superhero movie. My favorite line of the movie goes to Tommy Lee Jones when he tells Cap
Spoiler Spoiler:
Like others have said, the two hours flew by for me. I liked Thor, but loved this movie.

Favorite Superhero movies this summer:

1.) Captain America - 9.5/10
2.) X-Men First Class - 9/10
3.) Thor - 8.5/10

Didn't see GL.

be glad you didn't!

i love this scene

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qm0kdA9ii3o&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube[/ame]

very well done mr johnston

2nd best comic movie of 2011 after "X-Men: First Class." Finally saw it. Would give it 7/10 and X-Men 8/10.

i love this scene

very well done mr johnston

An excellent scene-- A great use of the comic cover and it plays great with his later response to "Hey, do you know what you're doing?"

"Yeah. I've knocked out Adolph Hitler over 200 times."

Back