Media Batman: Arkham Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They won't. They'll release 7 captain American variants first, and then more iron man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really hope this is true.

guweY0m.gif

:lol why not? Did you read the article? It basically says that Supes pops up for a second and says: "Sup bro! Need any help?"---- and Batman goes: "I don't need your help mumble grumble"....- and Supes goes "Okay". and flies away :lol

It wouldn't mess with the tone of the game nor with the story, yet it acknowledges the existence of other Superheroes, and it opens the door for a Superman game that lots of people have been waiting for, for AGES.

It would be an accomplishment if RS could make Superman game that doesn't suck. :lol

Big Superman fan btw, just think he's ill fitted to star in his own game. Maybe make it like Metal Gear Rising where Supes would lift giant mechs off the ground and toss them into the sky, now that's a good first step.

It would be an accomplishment if RS could make Superman game that doesn't suck. :lol

Big Superman fan btw, just think he's ill fitted to star in his own game. Maybe make it like Metal Gear Rising where Supes would lift giant mechs off the ground and toss them into the sky, now that's a good first step.

Pretty much how a Supes game needs to be, large maps and big or powerful enemies, it'd had to be nothing like the Arkham games at all.

A mixture between Rising and Infamous.

Pretty much how a Supes game needs to be, large maps and big or powerful enemies, it'd had to be nothing like the Arkham games at all.

A mixture between Rising and Infamous.

They could also use time as a crutch. If you start early in his career, you could have him leaping over buildings, getting hurt by bullets and explosives, etc., and upgrading to full-blown "Man of Steel" status, so as not to exacerbate the whole "enemy with Kryptonite" scenario.:lol One thing I always thought would be neat, too, was if they made an "Arkham Asylum-esque" situation with a Superman game set on Apokolips. He's captured by Darkseid at the end of one of the earlier games, and it could make for an interesting scenario. For one thing, if Superman hasn't been on Earth in a while, his limitations could come from the lack of a yellow sun, and it'd be interesting to see him escaping from a planet full of powerful beings, only to come back, later on, and unleash the full extent of his power.

They could also use time as a crutch. If you start early in his career, you could have him leaping over buildings, getting hurt by bullets and explosives, etc., and upgrading to full-blown "Man of Steel" status, so as not to exacerbate the whole "enemy with Kryptonite" scenario.:lol One thing I always thought would be neat, too, was if they made an "Arkham Asylum-esque" situation with a Superman game set on Apokolips. He's captured by Darkseid at the end of one of the earlier games, and it could make for an interesting scenario. For one thing, if Superman hasn't been on Earth in a while, his limitations could come from the lack of a yellow sun, and it'd be interesting to see him escaping from a planet full of powerful beings, only to come back, later on, and unleash the full extent of his power.

Yes, much yes, such idea, wow.

I was actually thinking something of the sort, that's one of the few things I like about the new 52, the young Superman, he doesn't have his full powers, he can only jump, and run fast, he actually makes his own t-shirts with the S logo on :lol that would be perfect for the game.

Back