Hello! Ready to go down the rabbit hole...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FatCatSings

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Thanks for having me on here. I've been lurking for a while, learning a lot, and now I think I'm ready to dive into this wild world of collecting.

I'm mostly focused on building out my video game based collection, with a particular love of franchises like Final Fantasy. It all started with slowly accumulating figures and statues from Collector's Editions of the games over the years, to branching out into 1/6-ish official lines like Square Enix Play Arts Kai. Then I learned about how incredible some of the unlicensed figures can be, such as the Game Toys line of FF7 1/6 figures and that was the beginning of the end...of my wallet.

Fast forward a few weeks and now I just paid the balance of this absurd 115cm tall 1/4 (but really more like 1/3) scale Sephiroth from Dragon Studios that should be arriving in a month or so.

1715969407477.png

1715969632759.png

Wish me luck on finding a place to display that where my toddler won't be able to get near the real steel blade lmao.

Anyway, thanks for welcoming me here and I look forward to learning more!

Back