baloo custom biomask for HT original Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes. angry face of helmet is here. just needs some "real" painting. all my hope is for your skills, because i'll never paint anything naturally.
p.s. the "metal rings" on your head lost all their painting, why? :)

Hmmm... I'm pretty sure this is a joke, but a doubt remains...
... "metal rings"... Is it the same as saying "gold crown"?
If so, I have never worn none... :D

Perfect sculpt, baloo!

I just think that the paint looks a little too silverish ;)
Ha, là c'est pareil: silver, je vois... Mais "ish"?... Là, j'vois plus...
C'est comme Irish, English, ... Un adjectif, mais qui n'srait pas dans le dico, quoi!
... Tout ça pour dire que tu le trouves un peu trop argent, voire flashy? :lol

tu penses quoi de mon idée pour un nouveau canon plus petit Thierry?
Que du bien, Greg!... Que du bien! C'est sur un P1 complet qu'il faudrait que je travaille...

the MASK is in my home:yess::yess:

is awesome in mys hands...pics soon!!!!

thanks for your work baloo!!!!:clap
:thud::thud:
Hahaha... I'm glad you like it Alejanfro! Thank you my friend!

Ooh, my bank account just winced. I'm now glad that I'm all the way down on number 60. I need to save up. Can't wait until option E is revealed.

Will option D stay the way it is, or will the color of the grey match the armor of the figure?
Good question my friend: I chose the color aluminum to achieve the paint of option E. If I had darkened the color to coincide with the HT armor, it would have been too dark to do the "Battle Damage" effects.
I'll post pics more appropriate later.

Im also waiting to see option E :panic:
Yes, me too ... But I can not answer and work at the same time, Aaron! (just kidding, eh!)

So, to answer your request:

PRED-BIOMASK-48T.gif

Does this suit you, friends?

YESSS!!!
It looks incredible, baloo!

Que du bien, Greg!... Que du bien! C'est sur un P1 complet qu'il faudrait que je travaille...

lol Thierry allez fais nous un canon plus petit et je te laisse tranquille... comme ça on auras un P1 encore mieux... si tu as d'autres idées n'hésite pas :rotfl

PREDBIOMASK47T.jpg

This mask is incredible! It changes the entire look of the figure! :clap :yess:
I'm dying here to see ultimate version! :D

Last edited:
Agreed. That'll do the job! Combined with a dread mod that will be absolute perfection...with the more weathered paintjob of course.

:exactly: Yup.
Ive already done the dread mod on mine(I used the hot water method and then he had to live with strings wrapped around his head for almost a month LOL...I was too lazy to remove them)
And yeah, a more weathered paintjob will look insane.
Thats why Im most likely going for option E.
I may get option D too and add my own very slight weathering.

Many thanks Jim! Sorry to hear that you're missed the P1...
I take this opportunity to tell you that I received the decals. I'll send you a PM later, but meanwhile, receives a huge thank you from me!

Thierry, I already applied the decals and they frikkin´phenomenal.
But don´t take Anthrapoid´s route removing the decals.
Using a q-tip and brush cleaner works, but the spot turns shiny then.
I use this method on the big ED445 decal and had to grind it later with an 800 grain grinding paper to get the dull look back.
I decided to remove the big 001 decal too, with only the grinding paper and this way it didn´t turn out as double work.
Also, once you grinded the designation which HT did, apply a little layer of graphit from a pencil sharpener to the surface...simple with your finger...it brings back the look to the max and also after applying Jim´s decals...turns it darker and makes them equal to the remaining declals, alright?!
Have a look in WM thread, pics from my WM are already there buddy and now BTT:

Your bio looks so godamn sick, seriously.
Can´t wait for the full blown paintjob, bro.
You da man.
:hi5:

Thank you friends! :hi5:
You are incredibly kind but I'm starting to pitch down tonight, so do not be angry if I do not linger longer and I do not respond better.
:rip

What an incredible bio! :thud:
100% agree, the bio changes the whole look of the figure...
I mean if u look at a predator, the first thing ur gonna look at is the bio right? This is such an awesome adition, thank u Baloo for creating this masterpeice!!! :bow
cannot wait to have this in my hands, i can't discide which 1 i want! idk if i should have D or E!

Hmmm... I'm pretty sure this is a joke, but a doubt remains...
... "metal rings"... Is it the same as saying "gold crown"?
If so, I have never worn none... :D
if you ask about painting - no, it's not a joke: i hope that you make "final movie paint" as the coolest option, because i'm zero in painting. so all hope is for you :)
and if you ask about metal rings... i mean those on head tentacles of predator (yes i won't call them dreads): yours are black, i wonder why o_O

Many thanks my friends! :duff

if you ask about painting - no, it's not a joke: i hope that you make "final movie paint" as the coolest option, because i'm zero in painting. so all hope is for you :)
and if you ask about metal rings... i mean those on head tentacles of predator (yes i won't call them dreads): yours are black, i wonder why o_O

Ho, I see!... Yep, I know: I have to repaint them (and also some improvements to do...) :D

Pretty work ,,,,, je dis bravo l'artiste....
Héhé... Merci Zombie !
(j'ai répondu à ton PM... :wink1:)

Last edited:
Back