baloo custom biomask for HT original Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no problem with the guys who want garage kits to come first. I actually expected as much, since it will take more time to complete the painted and light up masks. As long as I get all the wonderful detail and professionalism I'm happy.

The mask looks better and better!!! :clap

As for shipping I know what you mean my friend. US members might not be used with high shipping costs, but I know the EU and UK members at least are. Plus we have to add to the high international shipping cost the VAT and the customs charges. Anyway I think it is the best to choose a serious shipping option like you said, with tracking and insurance, than a cheap option where you might have problems by not receiving the package etc.

When ordering a big item from EU, US or other countries all over the world I always go for Express Mail, which is fast, traceable and with built in insurance - never had problems this way. When ordering a small item (like an autograph for example) I always go for registered airmail letter which is the safest. So I know shipping this mask might be a bit more, but personally I'd rather get the package fast and secure, because Thierry used a good shipping option, than never get it, because of a cheaper shipping option. My 2 cents

He said the price was in Euros, which would put it a bit over $30 to the US.

Apologies. I assumed it was in French Francs. I have to keep reminding myself what happens when I Ass-U-Me.

One option to throw out there for us in the US... Maybe you can group ship them to one location (like me), and I can then ship them out to all those in the US. I imagine that would be much cheaper than you shipping them out individually to everyone. That would ofcourse mean that people would have to wait a bit longer. Just throwing it out there for us in the U.S.

Thank you to everyone for your compliments, my friends! :duff

And thank you to those of you who were kind enough to answer the poll.
Too bad there were no more people to participate, because this greatly distorts the result: 100 % of favorable votes...
It's sure, there will have some dissatisfied, but hey, they had only to vote, right? :wink1:

So now, if those who are only interested by the versions "Garage Kit" indeed want to let me know, I await their orders.
(I think among other to bishop_710627, bobamike, CREG Customs, elvis1976, Mangrasshopper, r5150s, Oleg03, The_Darkness_Predator, ?...)
In advance thank you, guys. :hi5:

Apologies. I assumed it was in French Francs. I have to keep reminding myself what happens when I Ass-U-Me.

One option to throw out there for us in the US... Maybe you can group ship them to one location (like me), and I can then ship them out to all those in the US. I imagine that would be much cheaper than you shipping them out individually to everyone. That would ofcourse mean that people would have to wait a bit longer. Just throwing it out there for us in the U.S.

Ho yes, Neehar, I know:drakEP3 and bobamike were talking about that and drakEP3 sent me a PM yesterday.
This is interesting on paper but is an idea that raises many problems:
- By this way I'll have no more the control over routing and responsibilities will be shared, where from potential conflicts when problems arise because
- If the package with grouped orders is lost (you should never say never ...), there is no longer 1 but 10 copies lost and to remake ...
- However now if it is one of parcel in final delivery phase which is lost, to whom the fault? Who compensates me?

- And what about the customs and taxes? A small package that can pass, but a big one...

It's a good idea, but I want under any circumstances to get angry with whoever it is. :peace

jette un oeil a tes pm Thierry ;)

Que crois-tu que je faisais, mmmmh?
... Je te répondais, tiens! :D

And thank you to those of you who were kind enough to answer the poll.
Too bad there were no more people to participate, because this greatly distorts the result: 100 % of favorable votes...
It's sure, there will have some dissatisfied, but hey, they had only to vote, right? :wink1:
did i miss something?

I am okay with waiting for those that are ahead of me that want the other options getting items first, however it is often less painful to complete tasks that take less time first. Regardless your decision I am confident everyone will be happy with the product.

I can wait but I would have been waiting a while anyway I suspect. I think I'm going for the fully assembled, fully (BD) painted LED one.

I think I did not been clear enough or that my comments have been misunderstood (damn language barrier!): it is not about to wait any longer, but be agreed (or not) on the principle that the purchasers of garage kits are supplied first, without it changing anything on the production, you see?

I am the first one to be sorry that things cannot go faster, but things don't happen by themselves and I also have many other obligations which monopolize me, as everything to each moreover...

... Take a look at my post #676, my friend! :wink1:
i see.
i am waiting for your example of "used dirty movie-proper mask" and i don't care if unpainted masks are made first. so you still have 100% agrees :)

snapshot20110222171035.jpg

%)

i don't mind having the garage kits going out first. it's the best and fastest way to clean up the list, lol.

Back