baloo custom biomask for HT original Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is the sequel, friends:

PREDBIOMASK46T1.jpg

I updated the first page with the prices of options C and D.

PREDBIOMASK46T2-1.jpg

PREDBIOMASK46T3-1.jpg

... Thank you tell me sincerely what you think of it. :peace

Last edited:
Wow, thanks for making this bio, man. I know it took a lot of time, energy, and patience. It looks great!

I'm already on the list, but can I order the "D" package. Thanks

c'est beau vivement le battle damaged... le gris me paraît vachement clair???

"The grey seems to me very clear"

Last edited:
@ macapaolo: Many thanks for your comments. :)
As I wrote in my post #638:
Each of you will be contacted by PM when his turn comes, so that he communicated to me his choise, as his mailing address and his email on Paypal. I will send him then an invoice to pay. Upon receiving payment, I will launch the manufacturing of his mask and I will charge when shipping the package.
Sales will be made in the order of the pre-registrations.

So don't worry my friend. :peace

@ Yautja-fr: oui Greg, c'est la question que je me posais quant à correspondre ou non au masque et à l'armure HT ou non. :dunno
Comme certains voulaient une version neuve...
Mais avec la version Battle Damage (D), ya plus à se poser la question! :D

wow baloo. just wow! question though, will the wires be attached for us to just instantly connect the LED once we receive it?

so option "D" is the clean version whereas option "E" is the dirty, battle-damaged version?

I think I did not been clear enough or that my comments have been misunderstood (damn language barrier!): it is not about to wait any longer, but be agreed (or not) on the principle that the purchasers of garage kits are supplied first, without it changing anything on the production, you see?

Thats OK that is indeed how I understood it. I have no problem with garage kit guys getting theirs before me even if they happen to be after me on the list.

Dis, Papa Ours, ça serait possible d'avoir une photo où on voit le pred en entier avec ton bio? :)

Thanks friends. :D

@ viruz777: I would say yes to everything David.
Regarding the wiring, everything is assembled and soldered. Everything you have to do is plug into the back, put the mask on the head of the Predator, connect the wires in the temporal connector, and push the dorsal switch to "on"... If nothing happens, just that the wires should be reversed at the connector (because LED only works in one direction).

@ a-dev: thus everything's good! Thanks :duff

@ Dark_Spidey: mais bien sûr mon p'tit Kevin... Demain :hi5:
Tiens, tant que j'y pense : j'ai reçu mon T800... Quand même! :D

I didn't notice the new pics. It looks great, can't wait to see the final stage paint.

Would Tayler Durdem have his now? I'd love to see pics of the mask on a P1 figure with one of the dread-mods also done, and profile shots and whatnot. One of the most annoying problems with the HT mask is how it doesn't cover his face and the way it juts out so far in front.

I didn't notice the new pics. It looks great, can't wait to see the final stage paint.

Would Tayler Durdem have his now? I'd love to see pics of the mask on a P1 figure with one of the dread-mods also done, and profile shots and whatnot. One of the most annoying problems with the HT mask is how it doesn't cover his face and the way it juts out so far in front.

Same here.
Any chance you can show us a side view please, baloo?

Awesome job Thierry! :panic: What a work of art!!! :clap :clap :clap

I just wish I had the original Predator, so I can get the mask. I started collecting to late. :thud:

AWESOME!!!!!!! :rock

I'll be in for a C since not really interested in electronics. I might look for an E (combat), but only if an option with no electronics added.

Dis, Papa Ours, ça serait possible d'avoir une photo où on voit le pred en entier avec ton bio? :)

And voila:

PREDBIOMASK47T.jpg

Yes, according to information provided by electronic tracking, Alejandro has received his package today.

Same here.
Any chance you can show us a side view please, baloo?

So, to answer your request:

PRED-BIOMASK-48T.gif

Does this suit you, friends?

Awesome job Thierry! :panic: What a work of art!!! :clap :clap :clap

I just wish I had the original Predator, so I can get the mask. I started collecting to late. :thud:
Many thanks Jim! Sorry to hear that you're missed the P1...
I take this opportunity to tell you that I received the decals. I'll send you a PM later, but meanwhile, receives a huge thank you from me!

AWESOME!!!!!!! :rock

I'll be in for a C since not really interested in electronics. I might look for an E (combat), but only if an option with no electronics added.
Haha... Glad you like it Sergiu!
No problemo my friend: i'll do an other option!

PRED-BIOMASK-48T.gif

Does this suit you, friends?
yes. angry face of helmet is here. just needs some "real" painting. all my hope is for your skills, because i'll never paint anything naturally.
p.s. the "metal rings" on your head lost all their painting, why? :)

Ooh, my bank account just winced. I'm now glad that I'm all the way down on number 60. I need to save up. Can't wait until option E is revealed.

Will option D stay the way it is, or will the color of the grey match the armor of the figure?

Back