Allegations of SS sending returns to other customers.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:goodpost:

I've had to contact Sideshow's CS department twice and both times they handled the issues professionally and very fast.

If a person can't follow the CS instructions then the problem isn't with Sideshow, IMO. :lecture

Of course it is SideShows problem,who pays them salary ? McDonalds,BestBuy,UPS,HBO ? No it's SideShow.

Will this help?

speaknspell.jpg
:monkey3

They (Shipping Dept.) put the new shipping label on top of the old one with the same name & address ? :slap

As already stated, the reason that piece had the same number is SSC added it to a blank they had to replace his. But you'd actually have to read Chicky's reply in that thread on SF to see that, or acknowledge the quotes post here (only a couple pages back), instead of continually libeling the company out of ignorance. :huh

Pffft...Webb. who the hell is this guy anyway? the only time i see him post is in this section. does he work for a rival company or something?

Sorry man.

A tutor would be better...

Ok I'm done being mean to King and derailing the thread. :D

I'm not. You read about 50 times more than I do on a yearly basis. I was completely serious when I said that.

Learn to take a compliment. :wink1:

He would, but that would require a higher level of reading comprehension. Why do you need to keep opening that wound? Poor King... :monkey2

I'm even more of a bastard than I thought. :banghead

I so confused right now :monkey2

Though there's no way to know definitively, but I'm pretty sure Sideshow does send returns to other customers. There are times when a statue was damaged significantly that they've had me destroy it and send them a picture. Other times when it's a minor issue like a paint chip they've just had me return it. I've had suspicions when they had these "warehouse finds" just where they got them. But of course Sideshow has the greatest return policy ever so it's all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back