NECA signs on with Valve!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biojex

Super Freak
Reaction score
The optimal altitude for missile deployment
Neca is going to make Valve products! yeeah! :rock

NECA Enters into Agreement to Produce Valve Consumer Products Based on Valve’s Game Properties

June 7, 2011 (Hillside, NJ) – The National Entertainment Collectibles Association, Inc. (NECA) announced today that it has entered into an agreement with Valve Corporation to produce consumer products based on all of Valve’s titles. Merchandise will include action figures, toys, board games, accessories, and apparel for all Valve properties. “When Valve approached us to make their content, characters and art come alive in the physical world we were of course excited at the possibilities,” said Joel Weinshanker, President of NECA Games, “We quickly realized that our two companies have a similar view on how to ensure products exceed expectations of devoted fans and are thankful to be working with them”.

https://networkedblogs.com/iQGdy

Woah! So, I guess this means that we finally get a Gordon Freeman figure!

Left 4 Dead!!! but too bad I don't collect small scale figure anymore.

:fest:fest:fireworks:fireworks:blissy:thud:
I cant wait to get Portal,Portal 2 and Left 4 Dead 2 toys!!!!Thanks so much Neca!!!

2 Pages of L4D and no one mentions Half Life??? You should be ashamed of yourselves. :lol

This has incredible possibilities, Gordon, Alyx, Vortigaunt, G-Man, Headcrab Zombies, Dog, Combine, HECU Marines. Wow. It's about time.

Indeed. I hope they go with Half-Life first. But I'll buy them all! Half-Life, Portal, TF2, L4D...

NECA said we'll know more info during SDCC.

Back