Kato.E 1/6 Bruce Wayne 3 Piece Suit - New 5 Month Payment Scheme Available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

intothevoid

Batmod
Reaction score
FROM KATO

mg1552.jpg

mg1548f.jpg

mg1544.jpg

mg1542.jpg

mg1536.jpg

mg1531c.jpg

Here is the price :

1. Jacket only : USD250
2. Vest only : USD180
3. Pants only : USD120
4. Shirt only : USD120
5. Tie only : USD40

Combos:
1. Special price Shirt + Tie only: USD140
2. Special price Vest + Pants only: USD250
2. Special price for Suit (J+V+P) : USD520 + $5 handling charge = USD525
3. Special price for whole set (J+V+P+S+T) : USD660.00 + $5 handling charge = USD665

1. Deposit : USD100 (pls sent it to Intothevoid: [email protected] via personal payment/gift)

2. Registered airmail fee is included while there will be no insurance/compensation for any parcel loss of yr post office in yr country.

3. You may consider using Speedpost service which is more reliable and prompt delivery, which will cost you extra around USD20.00 to USA or USD30.00 to Europe

4. Base on the past experiences, I would like to clarify :

- The color of the suit may be look different due to the setting of camera, the color presentation of yr screen and personal preference. I am using the grey fabric with some blue tone and try my best to make it as close as the information I hv for movie

- They are hand made and printed by hand, I can only ensure the color printing within each set is the same. Just in case you may probably find the stripe printing of yr suit is a little bit slightly different with yr friends. Pls understand and accept this point before you make yr final decision.

PLEASE SEND PAYMENTS VIA PAYPAL GIFT (OR ADD 3% FOR FEES) TO: [email protected]

Last edited:
Re: 1/6 Bruce Wayne Outfit Interest (3 Piece Suit / Shirt & Jeans)

Deposit Paid List:
1. Rob - $105 Paid
2. Marco (full set with shirt and tie) - $105 Paid
3. Kinggrayskull

Last edited:

dk100363.jpg

747d.jpg

dk0058fd7.jpg

DK-03912r.jpg

dk100275.jpg

dk100310.jpg

dk100311.jpg

dk100312.jpg

INTEREST LIST
1. intothevoid *deposit
2. neo
3. intothevoid *deposit
4. venakin skywalker
5. irmoballen
6. andymp
7. Hydeous
8. chilipep66
9. ro926
10. Reinhart
11. Greggo
12. JeffTVR
13. MarfMaster
14. Commtech *deposit
15. 6joker9
16. EKT
18. JKKS
19. STARK INDUSTRIES
20. Shortround *deposit
21. lozric
22. Navio
23. KingGrayskull *confirmed with payment in March
24. Gray
25. mystolle
26. kilqonmonks777
27. minimodel
28. Gruff Old Bear *deposit
29. devastator's balls
30. drunk_leprechaun
31. supsupstudio
32. dunnybunny
33. dsokyra
35. jediguy
36. rockbottom
37. Ski
38. Lee In MI
39. turbo.vs.ozone.
40. bruin1773

Last edited:

oh my god... can i be like on the list but not exactly sure? I've never spent that much money on 1/6 clothing but this character is worth it..

how much is the whole suit gonna cost?

oh my god... can i be like on the list but not exactly sure? I've never spent that much money on 1/6 clothing but this character is worth it..

It's really worth it IMO - have we ever really seen a better sculpt? :exactly:

I'll put you on the list and you can confirm at a later stage, if and when we get enough interest to approach Kato

how much is the whole suit gonna cost?

Like I said have not spoken to Kato - But very very rough guide would be $500-700

I will also post in the 2nd post about an alternative, cheaper outfit option (the shirt with jeans he wore in the screenshot Adam used for his portrait)

It's really worth it IMO - have we ever really seen a better sculpt? :exactly:

I'll put you on the list and you can confirm at a later stage, if and when we get enough interest to approach Kato

Thank you bud.

This Armani suit was my absolute favorite look throughout all the batman movies.. it just screams old school elegance to me..

Hey man, how come you get to be #1 on the list? lol:mad::monkey2 And no pics for the gray shirt/jeans? Come on....
Hey guys,

Well, so since gazillions of you are planning to pick up Adam's sublime Bale head, I thought at least some of you would be highly interested in shelling out on a HIGH QUALITY Bruce 3 piece suit, movie accurate from the suit he wore certain scenes in TDK, as per the pictures below.

I have NOT spoken to any tailor about this project yet, but clearly Kato is at the top of my mind, we'll need to reach 20 firm interested parties though before we can approach Kato.

Obviously no idea of cost yet but the idea of this project is to have the HIGHEST quality 1/6 clothing possible to complement what I believe to be the best 1/6 head ever sculpted. In other words, it's not going to be cheap.

dk100363.jpg

747d.jpg

dk0058fd7.jpg

DK-03912r.jpg

dk100275.jpg

dk100310.jpg

dk100311.jpg

dk100312.jpg

1. intothevoid
2. neo
3. imaresqd1
4. venakin skywalker

Ahah Adam! :D
Yeah this sculpt deserve the best tailoring ever! Nothing less :lecture

Hey man, how come you get to be #1 on the list? lol:mad::monkey2 And no pics for the gray shirt/jeans? Come on....

Fixed :D

I'm at work so i'm hiding from my boss and posting this stuff, lol

I'll post all the pics and list for the shirt and jeans in the 2nd post in an hour or so.

I would gladly lighten up my collection for a GRAIL wayne.. I know even HT could not top this ADAM + KATO (if he does the suit) figure..

Fixed :D

I'm at work so i'm hiding from my boss and posting this stuff, lol

I'll post all the pics and list for the shirt and jeans in the 2nd post in an hour or so.

That's more like it.. going to bed now.:clap:lol It is 5am here...Let's see how I stay awake in class tomorow.

That's more like it.. going to bed now.:clap:lol It is 5am here...Let's see how I stay awake in class tomorow.

I do it all the time.. and when its exam time..... CRAMMING everything in my mind.. then forgetting it right when i get outta class.. worked like a charm for me.

gray shirt and jeans?

any pics?

I'd totally make multiple waynes, as long as they are HT or Kato quality man!

Begins Wayne would be sweet as well! Ninja Wayne is on top of my list. :rock

Back