Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe AC Sephiroth and Aerith pre-shoulders should be going up this year..hopefully they are still planned

I've been working on a 1:1 replica of the original Buster Sword and realized it could easily work at 1/6th scale for the Gametoys figures! Here's my current model, based on the sword's appearance in Super Smash Bros Ultimate and Nomura's artwork for Dissidia:

Capture.JPG

(note the weirdly different sized rivets lol)

File available soon, just realized I uploaded the wrong version, awhoops

I'm also working up an alternate handle n' crossguard based on the original art for Cloud;

Capture2.jpg

I was just wondering, for those interested in printing one for their figures; do you want a round handle like on GT's Fusion Sword, or would you prefer an oval one like on GT's Buster Sword? I'm reasonably sure the hands for Remake Cloud can hold the Fusion Sword's main handle, right?

Also, should there be a pattern of any kind on the original artwork version? That upscale kinda looks like a red leather wrap, but I could also do the same knurling as on the Smash Bros / Dissidia version, or a plain round handle with no detail.

Last edited:
Any chance of doing a rerun for Sephiroth Remake or Cloud Remake with an updated body?

and without the flaking of the coat issue, the clothes dye, articulation etc.
I really wish we could get an upgraded Sephiroth Remake jacket with the same material as VXIII Noctis

Hope we can buy these overseas. I want to use the spare head and use the buster sword for my Zack fair.

Edit, I'm confused with the photos with seamless arms, I though it only came with jointed arms?
The arms are sold separate, but you won't be about buy them unfortunately

The arms are sold separate, but you won't be about buy them unfortunately
I'm not too worried about the silicone arms, though I would like to have some as spare pieces, just in case. I'm more interest in the spare body and the Remake-style buster sword.

I really wish we could get an upgraded Sephiroth Remake jacket with the same material as VXIII Noctis

Sephiroth Remake jacket is pleather? Do we know what material Versus Noctis clothes is made of?

Just bought mine throught Superbuy (Taobao) ... Fingers crossed! I purchased the extra inspection to assure the good contidition of the body...

Time to wait! :giggle: Price was arround $150~$160!

Back