Deadpool: The Motion Picture.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CelticPredator

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ah yes. Deadpool. Should it get made, will be amazing. I did read the script, and it was exellent. Perfect screen to character adaptation. They captured the very essense of the character to the T. .

Last edited:
Nope. It'll be better then The Dark Knight. Or Iron Man. Or Spider-Man. Or anything. However, The Golden Girls? Wont hold up. Classic stuff right there. Oh and by the way, did you know how many licks it takes to get to the center of a chimichanga? The world may never know. But Paris Hilton does know how many hot dogs she can put down her throat. Oh yes she does! GREAT SCOTT!

Looking forward to this, though I won't get my hopes up. Way too many things can go wrong. The thing that saddens me most, though? No Bea Arthur cameo. :monkey2

So can we discuss Green Lantern in here, like how you discussed Deadpool in the GL thread?

:monkey3 :wave

Read the script myself and it would be awesome, but Fox needs to approve it and most likely they gonna adapt it to PG-13. which means no gore, blood and bad language, which also means no Ryan Reynolds

Destined to suck. :lecture :lecture :lecture

^^^ This.

Meh . . . .

^^^ That.

Liefeld sucks.

^^^ And the other.

Fox's Marvel movies are 90% watered down crap anyway. Seeing as this isn't even in production I wouldn't get too attached to whatever script you guys read. If it gets greenlit someone else will be called in to do at least one more draft and then it has to survive the producer(s) and the director's vision.

Despite being a pretty stupid worry, I'm just not happy about losing Deadpool as one of "our" characters. I know he's become much more well known to the more general public, mostly thanks to video games (not so much Origins, since that was DP in name only). But Deadpool becoming as well known as Wolverine, Cyclops, etc sucks.

If you want. They are both related to each other. One affects the other more then you think. :dunno

Yeah, Green Lantern is going to sell a ____ ton of tickets and have a sequel announced a week after it hits the theaters. IF Deadpool gets the Green light (see what I did there) it will be recast with a no-name, and is destined for PG-13 failure.

Back