Kato 1/6 Heath Ledger Joker Outfit - Purple Coats Delivery Started

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

intothevoid

Batmod
Reaction score
ALL PAYMENTS TO BE SENT TO [email protected]

1. Vest 1st RUN SHIPPED - 2nd RUN TAKING DEPOSITS
Deposit of $30 required to secure 2nd run spot. Full price is $130.

2. Shirt 1st RUN SHIPPED - 2nd RUN TAKING DEPOSITS
Deposit of $30 required to secure 2nd run spot. Full price is $130.

3. Pants 1st RUN SHIPPED - 2nd RUN TAKING DEPOSITS
Deposit of $30 required to secure 2nd run spot. Full price is $100.

4. Sports Jacket , Special Price $203 Shipped
1st Run available now - please send full $203.

5. Purple Coat , Final Price $300 Shipped - $250 for FULL SET buyers
1st Run available now - please send deposit of $30.

6. Tie 1st RUN SHIPPED - 2nd RUN AVAILABLE TAKING FULL PAYMENT
Full payment of $30 required for 2nd run spot.

Those who order items 1-4 and 6, will get $50 off final Purple Coat price!

Please note:
Kato's clothing is tailored for the Hottoys TT ADVANCED body, therefore, it will not be a perfect fit on the narrow shoulder body.

VEST 2ND RUN INTEREST LIST
1. dunnybunny (FULL PAYMENT)

SHIRT 2ND RUN INTEREST LIST

PANTS 2ND RUN INTEREST LIST

TIE 2ND RUN INTEREST LIST

SPORTS JACKET OUTSTANDING LIST
1. steven.giunta - Payment to come soon
3. alpha826 (FULL PAYMENT) - funds sent to Kato, yet to ship pending buttons
4. Rockbottom (deposit)
5. dunnybunny (FULL PAYMENT)

PURPLE COAT OUTSTANDING LIST
1. intothevoid (deposit)
2. Kinggrayskull (deposit)
3. rockbottom (deposit)
5. alpha826 (deposit)
7. dunnybunny (FULL PAYMENT)

SPEEDPOST (EMS) SERVICE CHARGES DETAILS:

For US - $17
For Europe - $23

Any place not within Europe or USA, please check with Kato/me for Speedpost charges

Please let me know if I have missed anyone.

Last edited:
Re: Kato 1/6 Heath Joker Shirt Interest

Ties: https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3098448&postcount=434
cimg2375b.jpg

Vest: https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3142889&postcount=473 (<--more pics were posted)

cimg2386.jpg

Shirt (finalized tailoring): https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3224214&postcount=685 (<--more pics posted)

CIMG2460.jpg

CIMG2463.jpg

Shirt (finalized colour): https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3288021&postcount=1001
CIMG2521.jpg

Pants (final): https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3314062&postcount=1385 (<-- more pics posted)

CIMG2559.jpg

CIMG2560.jpg

Blazer WIP:
_MG_0344.JPG

Jacket WIP: https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3346785&postcount=1526 <--- lots more pics posted

_MG_0263.jpg

_MG_0247.jpg

Last edited:

Perhaps not, but I think we'll get close... I'll probably be getting 2 in fact, I know many people who have the BillyB shirts are still in search of the ultimate shirt (me included), and I think this will be it!

You're right void. If this tops the BillyB shirt, which I think it will ten fold, then yeah, there will be interest.
Thanks for putting me on the list.:banana

It's likely to be closer to 130 than 200 but yeah this is shirt only, don't know if Kato does ties but I can certainly check

The jacket will be so cool mais still interested :)

put me down, I am interested for sure.

Cool, done - 25% of the way there! lol

Neo - Agreed - a Joker purple overcoat from Kato would be VERY cool indeed, let's see how the interest for this goes and perhaps we can explore that too!

Last edited:

I'm happy with the HT one. And then there are the Billy B ones. Let's get some "Inception" Arthur shirts instead!

I'm happy with the HT one. And then there are the Billy B ones. Let's get some "Inception" Arthur shirts instead!

Well if you want Inception Arthur shirts get in touch with Kato and see what he can do!

I want my 1/6 Ledger Joker to be as near perfect as possible, as do quite a few others, so I think there's a market for this.

I am in Umair :yess:

Is their any possibility of maybe the full outfit over the course of time?

Definately in for the shirt anyway no question

Thanks for doing this :)

Buddy there's always possibilities, but i'm thinking of taking this one step at a time - hopefully this project is a big success and then we have momentum to do the other bits.

Also the whole thing at once would cost a bomb!

Buddy there's always possibilities, but i'm thinking of taking this one step at a time - hopefully this project is a big success and then we have momentum to do the other bits.

Also the whole thing at once would cost a bomb!

Absolutely hence the ''course of time'' comment :lol

Excellent well i am praying its a major success and we can get the outfit bit by bit that would be the dream :)

Thanks again buddy

Yeah I read your post again and thought *facepalm* lol

But yeah, that would certainly be the dream! I guess a really well done Kato purple overcoat would in itself add an infinite amount of quality to any joker figure! That would be my next target

Yeah I read your post again and thought *facepalm* lol

But yeah, that would certainly be the dream! I guess a really well done Kato purple overcoat would in itself add an infinite amount of quality to any joker figure! That would be my next target

:drool:drool:drool

loving the sound of your next target :)

I contacted Kato about the Joker gear about two weeks back and he said he could definitely not do any of it.

Guess he changed his mind.

Oh really? I guess so! Did you ask him to do all of it or asked him if he could do any bits?

I guess the shirt itself is just a matter of overlaying the correctly scaled and coloured pattern/print on his existing shirt template, with perhaps some adjustment of the collar which seems a little different on heath's joker shirts to a normal collar.

He did say he was extremely busy and as I mentioned, this would only get going next year on his end.

By the way - did anyone try contacting that company that is doing the 1/3 coats for BobbyC to see if they can do them in 1/6?

Back