My WIP Chewbacca

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darthrazz

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
After nearly a year without working on this I have decided to complete this project this winter!!

Here are the latest pictures showing how far I had gotten.... I hope to update soon.

DSCN1671.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCN1672.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCN1667.jpg
[/IMG]
I bought a Rebel Fleet Trooper from Toy Anxiety and using Magicsculp and reference pictures, I sculpted a face over the original head. This has gone through MANY revisions and still HEAVILY in progress, I'm only concentrating on the face for now, Head and body later. So far I'm please where I got. There were many revisions that i didn't photograph, buy you get the idea. The hair is from the Hasbro Chewie. Sorry for the pictures, my camera is shot ands I had to use my cell phone.
DSC008611.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC008601.jpg
[/IMG]
photo-3.jpg
[/IMG]
photo-4.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
I was going to make a joke about how it looked more like Carrot Top than Chewie.... but then I scrolled down. :horror

Really nice work Razzie! :rock

damn, now that face looks pretty damn good. can you get some clearer shots like the first wips. looks like with some futzing with the hair that sculpt is going to be all kinds of bad ass.

:chew..<----------appropriate smiley......:D

...and now...I have another Thread to follow!!!
This will a be a bad a$$ 1/6 Chewie.
I am really looking forward to the finished figure....

sooo cool D! the face looks spot on man. love it.
i have two of the furry hasbro chewies if you need anymore fur just let me know and they are yours!

Back