What Is Your Most Treasured LOTR Piece?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

civiclx

Super Freak
Reaction score
My apologies if there is a similar thread to this on page 2:eek: I don't tink there is:monkey3

I'd say from all of the SSW statues I've seen, Sauron or the Witch King (with sword and mace) are the two I would have really liked to have gotten.

What is your favorite LOTR piece in your collection?

I would have to say it's my Aragorn PF. He was my first ever PF from any line and he's also my favorite character from the movies.

Plus he's Viggo!!! :rock

That's a hard one. I'll always have a soft spot for my Gandalf the Grey statue, such classic Hobbit/LOTR and the very first item I purchased.

I've recently bought the Sam & Bill and Bilbo statues and those are fantastic statues.

But if I had to pick just one, then I'd say it would have to be this:

red-book-group2c.jpg

along with the custom made inkwell.

12 inch Frodo which was a gift from Shropt during a Spooktacular and that started me in the LOTR line

That's hard to say.. The Gondorian Helm Collection and the Elrond statue plus the Galadhrim Archer are Fantastic! There are soo many wonderful pieces.

As Eve first said to Adam: " That's a hard one!"

RWOS is still an awesome piece given the hidden detail it carries. Lurtz PF also has a big presence and excellent sculpting. Sam and Bill again is a piece that capyures a 'mood' and the SSW Merry also captures the spirit of the Hobbit. So which one...:confused:

Don't know... but I'm going to say the big cheese himself, The Dark Lord Sauron complete with the one ring! :cool:

Only own one, WETA Ringwraith 1:4 bust and I love it. Out of all LOTR statues it has to be Lurtz PF and the upcoming Legolas PF.

My Sideshow/Weta Gandalf the Grey bust.
It did not cost me much money, but it was the first thing that got me into the Sideshow Collectibles. It still looks amazing, and just holds more sentiment for me than other more expensive LOTR stuff that I own.

It is probably the HUGE Balrog Legendary Scale Bust on my shelf...but if I had the RWOS...it would definitely be that one...

Back