SIDESHOW: Hulkbuster Iron Man Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Mike

In the Pixels
Reaction score
Its coming!! Hell Yeah!!

HulkbusterIronMan.jpg

Hulkbuster2.jpg

Haha, great now I dont have to spend 300 on a Bowen.

I can spend 550 on a Sideshow!!!

Hehe jk this is gonna be a really sweet one for the IM guys not like some of the crap thats been saturating the market.

Never really like the hulkbuster armor by adi granov, always liked the classic from the modular version. At least its coming though. Will look killer next to hulk.

The Sideshow Hulk PF has become the center of pretty much any large statue there will ever be. If there is ever a Juggy PF it will most likely be paired up with Hulk PF.

Thanks for the inside news, Shai !! I will never doubt you again !!! :rock

From the looks of the sketches with one arm in front and the other behind looks like it'll be a Tony Cipriano. :lol

Haha, great now I dont have to spend 300 on a Bowen.

I can spend 550 on a Sideshow!!!

Hehe jk this is gonna be a really sweet one for the IM guys not like some of the crap thats been saturating the market.

Well not entirely true a Bowen Hulk Buster cost $225 and Bowen Battle damaged Hulk Buster will cost $300. If Sideshow trends continue then this Hulkbuster will cost about $500 and a battle damaged one will cost about $650 or so. I hope none of this is true but you never know.

So how many pieces did they do to compliment Hulk the King of all Marvel PF.....??? Thats right, 3 !!!

The Thing,The Abomination and now, the Hulkbuster armor...

Hulk Owns.

Back