Hot Toys MMS97- Terminator Salvation: T-600 (Martin Laing Signature Ver)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookster

Very foolish words man!
Reaction score
More one for your completeists, but who needs an excuse for another Terminator?

Hot Toys MMS97 - Terminator Salvation: T-600 collectible figure (Martin Laing Signature Version)

l Stands approximately 35 cm / 14 inches tall
l Points of articulations : over 25 + all articulated fingers
l Eye light- up function ( cell button battery operated/ battery included)
l Accessories includes Gatling gun ammo pack based on the conceptual artwork created by Martin Laing
l Figure base with nameplate
l Release date: Q4, 2009

Terminator Salvation TM & © 2009 T Asset Acquisition Company, LLC.

This item would be exclusively distributed by DC Direct. For more info, please visit: https://www.dccomics.com/dcdirect/?dcd=12192

MMS97_T600_MartinLaingSignature_01.jpg

MMS97_T600_MartinLaingSignature_02.jpg

MMS97_T600_MartinLaingSignature_03.jpg

MMS97_T600_MartinLaingSignature_04.jpg

MMS97_T600_MartinLaingSignature_05.jpg

MMS97_T600_MartinLaingSignature_06.jpg

MMS97_T600_MartinLaingSignature_07.jpg

MMS97_T600_MartinLaingSignature_08.jpg

MMS97_T600_MartinLaingSignature_09.jpg

MMS97_T600_MartinLaingSignature_10.jpg

Re: ot Toys MMS97- Terminator Salvation: T-600 (Martin Laing Signature Ver)

MMS97_T600_MartinLaingSignature_11.jpg

MMS97_T600_MartinLaingSignature_12.jpg

MMS97_T600_MartinLaingSignature_13.jpg

MMS97_T600_MartinLaingSignature_14.jpg

MMS97_T600_MartinLaingSignature_15.jpg

Looks cool, but i prefer the other version. Is that the same head used in the normal version? looks diferent.
Thanks for those pics Wookster, its always nice to see another endo

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks cool, but i prefer the other version. His backpack looks dumb. Is that the same head used in the normal version? looks diferent.
Thanks for those pics Wookster, its always nice to see another endo

The head is the same, but the shoulders are different the "gay" version as an extra collar stuff on it

I figured HT would offer one with weathered rubber skin and clothes.

to be fair this was announced just after the first T600, but as it's an excluive over at DCD I only just got hold of the pics!

I'n still hopefull for a rubber masked version.

I actually like this version better. The backpack does look a little weird but something about this version just appeals to me more.

the only difference is different backpack, different gun, and base has two heads that light up.

One site has it for $146

Upon seeing the first Pics I liked the first one better and I still think I do. The gun on this one looks nicer but the backpack isnt as hardcore. The added heads is nice but seems cluttered

I love it, I'm getting this instead of the normal version. This one screams badass for me, the normal is nice but this one has something awesome and I can't quite put my finger on what it is.

I actually like this version better. The backpack does look a little weird but something about this version just appeals to me more.

I think it looks more like the raw T-600 Endo's we see in the movie than the non-exclusive version. This one and a fading rubber disguise should be the standards with the other T-600 Endo as the exclusive.

Back