Hot Toys- Terminator Factory - T 700 Diorama Spec + Hi -Res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookster

Very foolish words man!
Reaction score
I had a quick look over the other thread about this, but couldn't see the hi-res's, so here they are-

Hot Toys Diorama Masterpiece Series - DMS03
Terminator Salvation - Terminator Factory - T 700 Diorama

Hot Toys is proud to bring you the first item from our Terminator Salvation product lineup - Terminator Factory - T700 Diorama.

This diorama captures T700 in assembly line at the Terminator factory. It’s true to 1/6th scale and approximately stands 15 inches / 40 cm tall, featuring T700 light up eyes and light up button on manufacturing machine. Each diorama featuring a Terminator Salvation logo base. Collect more to build up the Terminator factory!

Release date: April, 2009

Terminator Salvation ™ & © 2009 T Asset Acquisition Company, LLC.

1TerminatorFactory-T700Diorama.jpg

2TerminatorFactory-T700Diorama.jpg

3TerminatorFactory-T700Diorama.jpg

4TerminatorFactory-T700Diorama.jpg

5TerminatorFactory-T700Diorama.jpg

6TerminatorFactory-T700Diorama.jpg

7TerminatorFactory-T700Diorama.jpg

8TerminatorFactory-T700Diorama.jpg

9TerminatorFactory-T700Diorama.jpg

10TerminatorFactory-T700Diorama.jpg

As I said in the other thread: really cool. hope they do these envioramas for their 1/6 figures too.

HT should make a diorama like this for Aliens - I'm thinking of 1/6 facehugger stasis tubes.

HT should make a diorama like this for Aliens - I'm thinking of 1/6 facehugger stasis tubes.

Good call, there are so many dioramas they could produce. Id love to see the sentry guns done that operate ie turn and and have countdowns :gun

And maybe a skinned body for Predators :D
Good call, there are so many dioramas they could produce. Id love to see the sentry guns done that operate ie turn and and have countdowns :gun
Yeah but they aren't actually the creatures themselves - if HT made the skinned bodies or sentries they'd just be accesories and not "characters". They wouldn't even cut it as stand-alone dioramas that people would instantly recognise either.

Last edited:
Id like to know if theres a more reasonably priced and reliable source for getting HT products such as this delivered to the United Kingdom ???

Ive used ebay before know - (apart from Pre-orders like this, HT products that have been out a while and come down in price slightly)

Ive used Sideshow - (when they do eventually announce that they will be doing a HT product)

Ive also used toys2.net but lets face it they arent great for customer service - 3days for a reply email (if at all) and they are about the same price as Sideshow - plus Ive only used them once still waiting on the 2nd item to be delivered, Ironman Mk III to be dleivered in "early February")

Ive used Forbiden Planet but they went bust and restarted (joke) last week (actually the joke is their customer service and delivery times, not to mention some of their prices)

So is there another alternative ?

Reliable, as cheap if not cheaper, with quick deliveries ?

The detail is beautiful and it is tempting but I will just stick to the 1/6 figure product.

I couldn't tell but were there fuctioning lights? Eyes, etc?

Yes, lights on the eyes as well as parts of the display itself. Once again, Hot Toys shows Sideshow and others how things should be done.

Yes, lights on the eyes as well as parts of the display itself. Once again, Hot Toys shows Sideshow and others how things should be done.

O.K. well that changes things to consider then. Hot Toys has had a few busts so far, all priced in the $45-$50 range but I think this one will cost over $100.

We'll see for me.

This looks really nice except for the logo at the bottom. They could have left that off.

I won't be getting this but it does give me hope that they'll be making 1:6 dioramas for other lines.

well, at least the torso & head of the T-700 is done. Now they just have to attach legs & arms and I'll be really be ready to :drool

I think it looks pretty cool. I'm with Cocoboloboy regarding the logo. Didn't need it. Then it would have fit with any Terminator film/collection.

Back