Statue/Bust of the Year

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Statue/Bust of the Year

• Indiana Jones Premium Format

Votes: 42 30.2%
  • Aragorn Premium Format

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • Speeder Scout Premium Format

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Predator Cinemaquette

Votes: 45 32.4%
  • Thor Premium Format

Votes: 23 16.5%
  • Bowen Faux Bronze Line

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Anakin Premium Format

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Emperor 1:1 Bust

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Salacious Crumb 1:1 Figure

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • Other

Votes: 7 5.0%

• Total voters

LOTRFan

The Grey Pilgrim
Reaction score
So based on what we have seen so far - with only a few weeks left - what is the statue or bust of the year?

I voted the Predator Cinemaquette
If I got 3 choices I would of said Indiana Jones PF 2nd and the Aragorn PF 3rd :monkey3

Limited to what we know for certain will ship this year - thus eliminating the Moria Orc PF.

I notice someone voted "other" tell us what that is ... and let's keep the 1/6 stuff out of this poll; I am sure one is warranted though.

I vote for Indy. :rock
Wheres the Iron man bust in this ?.
Is this based on whats shipping and been announced or whats already in hand ?

Yeah, I haven't voted yet because I have both the Aragorn PF and Indy PF on the way, but so far Crumb is actually my favorite (over the Speeder bike, which is also very good). The Predator CM looks great, but I don't think I can vote for something I've never seen in person. And of course there is the issue of cost.

I voted for Aragorn. I love him. However, if the General Grievous bust was shipping this year, I would definitely have voted for that. Saw it at SDCC and it is amazing.

Although I have no desire to own one, I find it hard to argue that anything mass produced is as detailed, large, and of the quality that the Predator Cinemaquette is. There just isn't anything else remotely close this year.

I find it hard to argue that anything mass produced is as detailed, large, and of the quality that the Predator Cinemaquette is. There just isn't anything else remotely close this year.

The main reason I voted the Pred Cinemaquette too :D

Back